2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This Complex SOTY thing has gone waaay outta hand. After hearing DJCK talk down on the Panda dunks, all I thought was…

1. The Panda dunk and the White AF1 (his fav shoe) serve the same purpose.

2. DJCK proud about his opinion of fresh, but if you would ask that audience, they would say he is the worst dressed on that panel

3. DJCK only votes on shoes he personally has or else he’s salty and won’t consider a shoe in the Top 10.

Complex needs a criteria for SOTY, because clearly there is not. By analyzing the scope and trajectory of the Panda dunk, it should be SOTY, if not, then at least top 10. It’s a clean CW on a classic silhouette, versatile to wear, accessible and restocks constantly, and most importantly, fairly priced.

I don’t have a Panda Dunk, nor would I ever want to own one or wear, but the numbers and popularity don’t lie.

Got access to Philly's. Happy with it but would have love that dodgers cw or Jackie Robinsons even more being from Cali.

Screenshot_20221220-090024_SNKRS.jpg

This Complex SOTY thing has gone waaay outta hand. After hearing DJCK talk down on the Panda dunks, all I thought was…

1. The Panda dunk and the White AF1 (his fav shoe) serve the same purpose.

2. DJCK proud about his opinion of fresh, but if you would ask that audience, they would say he is the worst dressed on that panel

3. DJCK only votes on shoes he personally has or else he’s salty and won’t consider a shoe in the Top 10.

Complex needs a criteria for SOTY, because clearly there is not. By analyzing the scope and trajectory of the Panda dunk, it should be SOTY, if not, then at least top 10. It’s a clean CW on a classic silhouette, versatile to wear, accessible and restocks constantly, and most importantly, fairly priced.

I don’t have a Panda Dunk, nor would I ever want to own one or wear, but the numbers and popularity don’t lie.

I get what your saying. But just because a shoe is popular doesn't necessarily mean that it should be on the list. You can say the same thing about the multiple Yeezys that came out this year, but not one Yeezy was on the list.

I love sneakers.
But seeing grown *** (millionaire, non athlete men) on a Ted like panel, arguing about the best overpriced shoes a multi billion dollars company produced and released for the year is wild. The epitome of "it could have been an email" imo.

gotta agree they are top5 all time , they are seriously not wearable though and this is coming from a regular pink off white zoomfly user
they definitely look better fresh out the box...but i wouldn't call them unwearable. if you're the matchy-matchy type, they're especially easy to rock.

I get what your saying. But just because a shoe is popular doesn't necessarily mean that it should be on the list. You can say the same thing about the multiple Yeezys that came out this year, but not one Yeezy was on the list.
Very true.

I see this SOTY like a NBA MVP (stats+votes). What criteria you think would best determine SOTY?

Back
Top Bottom