2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

peacebrand said:
l you man, I was the same till this release. Maybe $50 over what I would've paid after taxes locally. I figure I have paid over 200 retail on Jordans with subpar quality but it was a great colorway. Like I also said they are one of my favorite silhouettes in OG colors. I been waiting to replace my 2012 pair for years.

Oh I definitely thought about it paying resell. Just like I did when the Viotechs released. Air Trainers are one of my favorite sillouttes and most of my older stuff is crumbling on me so I really need some new stock to rock. But ultimately I just decided to take the L and keep it pushin...

ultimately I just decided to take the L and keep it pushin...

tenor.gif

really think theres secret loyalty system, been bless with more dan avg draw wins 4 sure but also buy a lot, ID shoes too, long history of buying using same email, this first exclusive access have ever purchased, usually access iz stuff already got so pass

word tho. this is definitely frustrating.

see how nike does tho. its all about keeping people thirsty.
longevity is the ultimate goal.
NIKE wants to live forever so they starve the people who beg for food because they will keep begging.

look how they made sure to note in the notifcations "thank you for watching ..."

then IMMEDIATELY drop a teaser for the next round.
now the lucky ones or the select this time are keyed in hoping to hit again.
and the losers or non select are damn sure watching the video 5x over to quench that thirst.

so Nike has effectively created a thirst not only for the victorious.
but also a wild, frustrated, hunger for the losers.

either way the fire keeps burning.

its all good. :nthat:

Last edited:
really think theres secret loyalty system, been bless with more dan avg draw wins 4 sure but also buy a lot, ID shoes too, long history of buying using same email, this first exclusive access have ever purchased, usually access iz stuff already got so pass
Took L's 6 years straight till these Union 4's. The system is major flawed.

That's what it feels like lol. My only two SNKRS wins came back to back after I bought something with my Nike account. But then again plenty of people who never buy anything win on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom