2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DD3E7469-C843-4637-8DD3-BA60ED2F42B1.jpeg
16D74943-7B5C-437F-8A84-3988DE0A685B.jpeg
C05AD0FF-7EBA-4945-87A9-A6D812B1F904.jpeg

need 🔥🔥🔥

The tumbled leather on the Kasinas is really what takes It from a good shoe to an amazing one. Gonna try to cop hopefully 🤞🏽

i usually prefer Og stuff but i think ima hold my sambas as trade bait if i miss on kasinas

Got mine in from skatewarehouse yesterday. The leather is just as amazing if not better than the OL white lows that dropped last year.

I almost missed the premier drop. They texted the vip access link 30 mins. Before putting them on site and I didn't see it cause my phone was on vibrate (baby sleeping) . I just happened to look at phone at 2 as I took a break from work and was able to cop. Can't wait to get them in hand. First pair of mids too. I might have started something lol

I almost missed the premier drop. They texted the vip access link 30 mins. Before putting them on site and I didn't see it cause my phone was on vibrate (baby sleeping) . I just happened to look at phone at 2 as I took a break from work and was able to cop. Can't wait to get them in hand. First pair of mids too. I might have started something lol
They’re awesome dude! Seriously such nice quality. I was going to start looking for a pair of the grip tape mids too!

Back
Top Bottom