2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don’t know if this has been posted but features raffle is up for the Brazil’s. Just don’t sign up for my size 8.5 😂

Don’t know if this has been posted but features raffle is up for the Brazil’s. Just don’t sign up for my size 8.5 😂

NikeDunkLowSPBrazilVarsityMaize-PineGreen-WhiteCU1727-700-Feature-LV-May182020-29-11_1200x.jpg

why they got the laces going over the tongue loop though?

NikeDunkLowSPBrazilVarsityMaize-PineGreen-WhiteCU1727-700-Feature-LV-May182020-29-11_1200x.jpg

why they got the laces going over the tongue loop though?
A few weeks ago I was complaining (no surprise there) about how the loop is often misplaced and doesn't align with the eyelets, and/or doesn't align with the loop on the tongue on the other shoe.

Not sure if it is revealed yet but I am going to guess and say that the DENIM dunk is collab with Nudie Jeans.

What do you think?
Based off the design of the swoosh? Idk.

Regardless, they have caught my attention and I hope by the time they release, the hype dies down a little bit.

so if entered the raffle via link on the computer but dont follow the stores on the app (couldn't open the app at the time)

it doesnt count? the app is open now but doesnt show no raffles i entered ...worst sneaker app ever

Brazil's still releasing in Full Family sizing or nah? Trying to keep the lil one and old lady fresh too
edit: Nevermind i see Bodega

Dunk-mania. Man, the craze for Dunks this year really has blown up. If they would've released those the kentuckys/syrac/brazils etc last year I believe they would've been sitting on so many sites & at house of hoops for retail. Couldn't move any non-hype dunk even if you tried to give them away for free just last year. joints would sit on the 'bay for $50-120 all day for years straight now being sold for over $300. Travis Scott/Virgil are to blame for this! LOL. But as they say "get your bread up".

Back
Top Bottom