2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Monday vibes.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200518125632027_COVER.jpg

I have done a few raffles via Copdate, the Brooklyn Projects entry is showing up in the app. Can the shops see if you’re following them on the app?

Anyone recommend any good uk/EU buy and sell groups for dunks?

Want to pick up the safaris but see if I can avoid stockx/KLEKT fees

I honestly don’t know which is worse:

“Available via CopDate.”

or

“Available to those who spend $25 on our site, send us a screenshot of your order, follow us on IG, like and tag 3 friends on our post, and subscribe to our email list.”

I prefer to put minimal effort into having a bucket of **** thrown in my face.

I don't want to have to buy the bucket, then **** into it, then film myself dumping a bucket of my own **** over my head while giving some desperate IG account a shoutout.

I honestly don’t know which is worse:

“Available via CopDate.”

or

“Available to those who spend $25 on our site, send us a screenshot of your order, follow us on IG, like and tag 3 friends on our post, and subscribe to our email list.”
Instagram raffles mean they backdoor. At least I see a ton of people hit on Copdate, myself included

For anyone that knows, do I have to follow the stores in copdate that I entered the online raffle for through link?

Premier still has the best SB releases. Announce it on IG/website with limited time to enter raffle is the way to do it.

Copdate letting people enter some of these raffles for a week to get that boost $ :smh:

Back
Top Bottom