2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

we may, but these arent mine :D
Fair enough haha. I've sold mostly on ebay and grailed, no problems. I personally think there's extra incentive for ebay now with no fees for $100+. I understand the hesitancy with stockx. I've done a couple sales on goat, was pretty easy.

1578502373785.png
you local?

I feel like I won’t be able to get my hands on these since I have no skate shops around me. Seems like nobody is going to do phone orders

Yea same here, no local = no shoes
But Nike announced that these are a new "BR" release (backdoor and bots only) , so we didn't have a chance at them anyways.
But Nike did say we are permitted to pay resale prices on Kok-X
: )

wonder if nike told shops to chill out with phone orders or these owners are just starting to be wise

the SB hype serves a store much better if they can roll it into some kind of in-store loyalty program to move clothing and accessories.

shops don't survive on phone orders

wonder if nike told shops to chill out with phone orders or these owners are just starting to be wise

the SB hype serves a store much better if they can roll it into some kind of in-store loyalty program to move clothing and accessories.

shops don't survive on phone orders
This. also that a local shop can see me shopping there for every release and the see I’m loyal, every little bit helps. Build that relationship with the locals

on that note I’ll be at my “local” spot this Friday early to see what stuff I can pick up.

still on the hunt for porcelains in 11-12 if anyone has a lead.

Looks like SPoT just sold all the online stock to they're frequent BOT CUSTOMERS.
Don't think they even ever announced that they would be going online today, too bad humans can't monitor a website 24/7 like a Bot.

This. also that a local shop can see me shopping there for every release and the see I’m loyal, every little bit helps. Build that relationship with the locals

on that note I’ll be at my “local” spot this Friday early to see what stuff I can pick up.

still on the hunt for porcelains in 11-12 if anyone has a lead.
plus skateshop has a 12 but it says iso. i'd call and see if you can do a phone order since they've been sitting for so long. i'll keep looking but most shops are cleared out now. i had made a list a while back and the only shop with any stock left that i could check online was plus rn.

I’m buying em because I love infrared 90s and I’m on SB dunks heavy right now. No brainer for me.

man i remember getting the 90s in 2010 for $80 at finish line a week or so after they dropped
had a 20 off 100 coupon and had to add a pair of socks to get the total over $100

something tells me it will be different this go around :lol:

the dunks are a solid interpretation, but nothing beats that tinker masterpiece

Back
Top Bottom