2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know I asked this before and I know they're not an sb...but are viotechs officially dropping on the 10th? before I drop like 260 on aleali may 1s...

Koston's

Attachments

• 20191204_150048.jpg
    20191204_150048.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 560
I know I asked this before and I know they're not an sb...but are viotechs officially dropping on the 10th? before I drop like 260 on aleali may 1s...
The Aleali Mays are cool, but their lack of both the orange/yellow and the green panels (replacing the orange/yellow with a light pink, and replacing the green with an addition blue panel), and the fact that they have a solid white midsole/outsole combo (lacking the Viotech purple on the outsole like the Viotechs), make them inferior to the actual Viotechs IMO. But if you like the AM1s, do it. Snag what you want.

The Aleali Mays are cool, but their lack of both the orange/yellow and the green panels (replacing the orange/yellow with a light pink, and replacing the green with an addition blue panel), and the fact that they have a solid white midsole/outsole combo (lacking the Viotech purple on the outsole like the Viotechs), make them inferior to the actual Viotechs IMO. But if you like the AM1s, do it. Snag what you want.
the last retro of the viotechs was so bad though. materials and construction were terrible and this new retro doesn't look better. not sure if you had the OG but it's just a totally different shoe.

aleali's while not perfect on colors is a pretty good interpretation and decent materials.

the last retro of the viotechs was so bad though. materials and construction were terrible and this new retro doesn't look better. not sure if you had the OG but it's just a totally different shoe.

aleali's while not perfect on colors is a pretty good interpretation and decent materials.
I never owned the OGs, and I’m sure you’re absolutely right about everything. I’m just going solely based on the colors. I’m not like a HUGE Viotechs fan (they’re dope, but different for sure), but it’s the colors on the original, especially the green and orange/yellow that make them. Between that, and having the Viotech purple outsole (I can’t stand white on white midsole and outsole combos on Jordan 1s like on the AMs), the Viotech Dunks LOOK better to me.

Secured new LM lows. Pick up Friday. Not too hyped for these but feel I need to keep up with the SB/JB pack I’m forming.

Back
Top Bottom