2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CE61AC3F-DF7C-42E9-93CA-A7DF1AD2DB97.jpeg

Not an SB, but definitely lovin the quality on these Dunks! May be the closest thing to a comfy Hender Scheme-esque Dunk we'll get.

Anyone have any tips on caring for unfinishee leather? Looks like these are highly absorbent and may not take too well with standard shoe cleaning solutions
While they look nice, this is finished leather and it won't have the same patina effect that hender schemes or the Jordan 1 pinnacles have. I personally had the vachetta tan nikelab af1s (just tan color) and the pinnacle AJ1s (veg tan, raw leather).

While they look nice, this is finished leather and it won't have the same patina effect that hender schemes or the Jordan 1 pinnacles have. I personally had the vachetta tan nikelab af1s (just tan color) and the pinnacle AJ1s (veg tan, raw leather).

Hm, perhaps my pair was just lightly finished? I noticed a small water mark form on the toe box after getting a couple of drops of water on 'em. I'd actually prefer if they were finished leather as it would make cleaning them much easier. How do you clean your tan af1s?

Hm, perhaps my pair was just lightly finished? I noticed a small water mark form on the toe box after getting a couple of drops of water on 'em. I'd actually prefer if they were finished leather as it would make cleaning them much easier. How do you clean your tan af1s?
I don't at all haha. I actually threw some mink oil on them over the summer, and mink oil or other shoe lotions traditionally will darken any leather. Posted em in the Jordan 1 thread the other day, peep here:
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...t-model-thread.508567/page-6143#post-30986577
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...t-model-thread.508567/page-6144#post-30987065

They sure are tight lipped about those Green Lobsters. Kinda cool that nothing official is out about them even after PRod Snapped them. Gives me some kinda hope that other shoes are getting cooked up behind the scenes we wont know about till they drop. I just hope they didnt waste that color scheme on some F&F nonsense. Seeing as how we rarely get a retro dunk or even many that favor each other. I feel giving F&F completely different colorways is such a waste unless your gonna drop it for everyone at a later date.

They sure are tight lipped about those Green Lobsters. Kinda cool that nothing official is out about them even after PRod Snapped them. Gives me some kinda hope that other shoes are getting cooked up behind the scenes we wont know about till they drop. I just hope they didnt waste that color scheme on some F&F nonsense. Seeing as how we rarely get a retro dunk or even many that favor each other. I feel giving F&F completely different colorways is such a waste unless your gonna drop it for everyone at a later date.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the Green Lobster info as well. If it's an F&F, then it's a waste.

I always love the way when a hype Sb releases, the regulars actually discuss what they like/don’t like about the shoe. Then the dummy randoms just come in a say “yo,these fire, they limited?”guess you could say that about a lot of threads, but it’s much more noticeable in this one. Hasn’t been too bad for the lobs, but it’s only Tuesday.

I always love the way when a hype Sb releases, the regulars actually discuss what they like/don’t like about the shoe. Then the dummy randoms just come in a say “yo,these fire, they limited?”guess you could say that about a lot of threads, but it’s much more noticeable in this one. Hasn’t been too bad for the lobs, but it’s only Tuesday.
Haha. So true.

Back
Top Bottom