2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided not worth $100 in gas as well as 12 hours of my life to cop Humidity in person
$150 seems steep unless they are putting something extra in the box
I think Rukus did $150 but you got a shirt and Stance socks (I think it was $150.... long time ago)

Decided not worth $100 in gas as well as 12 hours of my life to cop Humidity in person
$150 seems steep unless they are putting something extra in the box
I think Rukus did $150 but you got a shirt and Stance socks (I think it was $150.... long time ago)
I would feel the same way. 100 in gas, your time and if no good extras, not worth it

Premier rub must be tough. Haven’t tried mine but saw a pair on eBay where either the dude used the coin or still couldn’t get the graphic to reveal
I tried a razor blade to scratch it, and industrial strength acetone - and it wouldn't budge. Kind of a stupid gimmick, knowing that you essentially have to ruin it to get it off. But, I guess, "made for skating" and all that.

Another crazy sight..
CFC53790-2326-41BD-92E0-94E74E8065AB.png

Pretty good price imo..
DE149860-B98F-4F53-9B57-29520894A032.jpeg

Based on what we've seen of the new Diamonds coming up, I'm a bit disappointed at the colorblocking. I hope the quality of the materials and overall shape of the shoes are on point to compensate.

To anyone that has bought any of the newer Dunk SBs over the last couple of years, what's the consensus on quality? The last, most current pair I bought were the Quartersnacks a while ago. Quality's pretty good, but I'm not a huge fan of the newer shapes compared to older releases.

Any recommendations?

Well that's a shame then, do any of the current releases make use of a soft-textured leather at least? Or are we talking about leathers similar to the Tiff Highs being the status quo nowadays?

Well that's a shame then, do any of the current releases make use of a soft-textured leather at least? Or are we talking about leathers similar to the Tiff Highs being the status quo nowadays?
Tiff high’s are a good representation of current materials. GR’s feel even cheaper.

White Widow’s and Pigeon’s were nice - so they’re still capable. (Nicer than the Tiff’s.) The pink Ishod’s and Reverse Wheat’s were nice examples of quality GR materials.

Definitely more bad than good though. I’m struggling to think of a leather release that has been great. My examples were all suede/nuebuck.

At least they haven’t found a way to F up canvas and the like... tie dyes, denim highs, and lumberjacks all had great quality imo

Couldn't find my answer searching the thread, but thinking of picking up a cheap pair of the dunk low elites for riding my bike, do they fit like normal dunk lows?

Just by looking at pics, they look to me as if they run maybe a little bit longer? or maybe its just the shape playing tricks on me.

anybody have a pair?

Wasnt the medicom pair a little hyped? so if anybody bought those care to comment?

Wow I wonder if that’s accurate or they trying to hype them up.. regardless hope they release some online Monday

Couldn't find my answer searching the thread, but thinking of picking up a cheap pair of the dunk low elites for riding my bike, do they fit like normal dunk lows?

Just by looking at pics, they look to me as if they run maybe a little bit longer? or maybe its just the shape playing tricks on me.

anybody have a pair?

Wasnt the medicom pair a little hyped? so if anybody bought those care to comment?
I find that Elite’s run tight, but longer. I can wear my Dunk size out of the box with no break in, but the toe is maybe too roomy. I can also size down .5 if I shoe stretch them.

It’s a comfortable shoe once they break in. Nice bounce in the Zoom.

Back
Top Bottom