2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they WILL sell out and be on the bay for $85.00 in 2 weeks:lol:

or maybe they'll make a limited release ?

This shop is in NYC, so between the Mets and Knicks fans, they will almost certainly sell out.

But they are also fairly limited. Most places I’ve talked to are getting 16-24 pairs.

nike-sb-dunk-high-danny-supa-AH0471-841-768x539.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-danny-supa-AH0471-841-1-768x539.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-danny-supa-AH0471-841-2-768x539.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-danny-supa-AH0471-841-3-768x768.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-danny-supa-AH0471-841-4-768x539.jpg

Rapcoz uploadin 5 gigs worth of the same exact pics lmao :lol::lol:

SB is thriving but dunks are dead as hell, whoever making the decisions on these low to high retros needs to lose their job

What do you think are the 3 worst shop collaborations of all time? I’m going with.
1. 1st BP
2. Cncpts stained ***
3. BP paparazzi branded version

What do you think are the 3 worst shop collaborations of all time? I’m going with.
1. 1st BP
2. Cncpts stained ***
3. BP paparazzi branded version

1. 1st BP
2. Paid in Full
3. depending how im feeling concept stained glass or BPs Paparazzi (branded or unbranded)
giphy.gif

Alright boyz.. no derail here, I'm copping supas today or this weekend lol

FRINGE CHARACTER ALBUM DROPPED TODAY!! STREAM IT FOR FREE or BUY HERE https://fringecharacter.bandcamp.com/

If ya'll got one last time, PM Me.. physicals are short right now but I'll get more over the coming weeks.

Love,
9th

I’ll stream this time so a noob fan can have my physical and also spread the word. I ain’t trying to be greedy! I’m on it this afternoon for sho.

The people who keep saying SB's are dead...
its fine we knew this for awhile, and most of us die hard collectors don't give a ****

So go back to collecting your adidas slippers and same Jordan retro in a different year

Back
Top Bottom