2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Legit ugly, but legit.
laugh.gif

What's up with the years upon years of teal boxes?

You think the guys runnin the brand even know they're supposed to change it up every so often and drop a dope shoe to go with it?

You think the guys runnin the brand even know they're supposed to change it up every so often and drop a dope shoe to go with it?

I was actually thinking about this the other day.

I wouldn't mind a new box color.

I love to collect decks that go with collabs.... even when the deck doesn't actually come out with the collab

I wish I had room to display all the cool boards that have been made for the releases..... still looking for the PIF and RukusxDGK decks

I was quite bummed Familia didn't do anything special for their ISO except for the shirt (which they then reissued and put online)

A buddy of mine was working up there the weekend they dropped and I was disappointed to not see a special box or anything (unsure if deck was available then as well)

Last edited:

I love to collect decks that go with collabs.... even when the deck doesn't actually come out with the collab

I wish I had room to display all the cool boards that have been made for the releases..... still looking for the PIF and RukusxDGK decks

I was quite bummed Familia didn't do anything special for their ISO except for the shirt (which they then reissued and put online)

A buddy of mine was working up there the weekend they dropped and I was disappointed to not see a special box or anything (unsure if deck was available then as well)
Agreed. They could've done a lot more with the theme. Even a basic red/black lumberjack plaid box would've been cool. 

I was actually thinking about this the other day.

I wouldn't mind a new box color.
I would be happy if they at least went back to the laminated or whatever the used to coat boxes with. 

I need some help on a LC for some tiffs. Two things throwing me off: toebox shape, box says US 12/UK 11.5, but for nike, US 12=UK 11. Let me know asap, thanks. Photos in spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom