2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Size 11 listed for $250 obo?

The seller initially wanted close to that in a size 9 but I talked him down to 190.... Even that felt kinda high but I know thats probably the only shoe from that pack that still kinda goes for any money.

I'm sure there are alot of older SB collectors who are having trouble with parting shoes that were once really valuable.

The SB and AF1 market are at pretty low points right now.

Still waiting on someone to give me a reasonable price on a pair of Lucky's

Blue Boxin' it today.

^[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] I can make a pair of shoes out of sand paper too

^[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] I can make a pair of shoes out of sand paper too

Too bad. I'd go for those burgs with quality materials. Hard to believe they sell enough of the Amazon-saving pleather dunks to justify all the offerings.

I want to like those new IWs but I just know I won't wear them

red ones will be had on clearance just for piece of mind

The wheats are looking really good, a instant pickup for me. I've been cutting back on shoe purchases lately since my fun money has been going towards my ride, looks like I'm of the wagon. Just got these in, the thread rager shoreguy's (jk don't rage on me [emoji]128540[/emoji]) pics made me keep an eye out for em.

Repped for the video, wheats looking like an easy PASS for me. Not feeling the reverse colorway, shouldve just released them as highs IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom