2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone wih the lumberjacks tell me if i should size up to 13 from a 12?? Ive heard they are little tight and i have a wide foot. Denim can be tight.

You do 11.5 sometimes too though, right? If you size up a whole size I think they might be pretty loose. I went with a 12 bc my local didn't have 11.5 and they were plenty big. Just my 2 cents.

Getting there... 
laugh.gif

I must be a moron cause I didn't realize the Wawfuls were hemp. Makes me up my rating of them (1-10 scale) from a 2 to a solid 4.5.

Gotta proceed with caution when on Amazon, joints ain't even come in a Nike box. Pretty sure they real tho

You do 11.5 sometimes too though, right? If you size up a whole size I think they might be pretty loose. I went with a 12 bc my local didn't have 11.5 and they were plenty big. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks guys. Highs are narrow in the width dep. And i remember someone saying they were snug. My other denim shoes fit fine in a 12

Agreed. Wonder why they never reposted those. Nor did I hear about them popping at outlets. Wonder what ndc did with their stock

From what I remember weren't they having issues with a cease and desist given to them by MLB? Some shops that had them were told to take them off their websites as well. I personally love that dunk and I think it's the best dunk to come out that year.

Last edited:
From what I remember didn't they were having issues with a cease and desist given to them by MLB? Some shops that had them were told to take them off their websites as well. I personally love that dunk and I think it's the best dunk to come out that year.

Yeah that's what happened but they were up on SNKRS until literally day of released then vanished. Month or so later the Highs came back on NDC but lows never did

Yeah that's what happened but they were up on SNKRS until literally day of released then vanished. Month or so later the Highs came back on NDC but lows never did

I think that the "Nasty Boy" on the back of the sneaker plus the color way is what kept those on that cease and desist list. Way too obvious. I think the highs just slid by because it's a yellow and green shoe with no real connection to the A's. I don't think we'll see them again. It's a shame too because Annon put their foot into that release. The in store packaging was off the charts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom