2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dig them!
Clear swoosh.
Dark brown laces.
The Canvas(Hemp?)Sewn Upper.

Threw these on just to go to Panera bread. Ended up going to a bunch a places. Stopped by my local, Genesis, no deals and no waffles. Had most other recent releases at full retail.

Damnnn daniel!!!!! Looking good.one of my favorite sbs I'll never have.

It's funny, I couldn't get my hands on the Zoo Yorks, so I "settled" for these when they both dropped. Now 14 years later, I'm beyond glad that I got these instead.

Peace,
J

It's funny, I couldn't get my hands on the Zoo Yorks, so I "settled" for these when they both dropped. Now 14 years later, I'm beyond glad that I got these instead.

Peace,
J

If I had a choice between Chocolates and Zoo Yorks. It's Chocolates all day with no hesitation.

Last edited:

Maybe batman v superman isn't as bad as everyone is saying. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Loving these lobs.

If I had a choice between Chocolates and Zoo Yorks. It's Chocolates all day with no hesitation.

I feel like the Zoo Yorks have an issue with chipping and separation.
I've said it before, I think the glue can adhere to suede better.

And Mulder is an amazing dude, wonder what Supa's up to.

Last edited:

Threw these on just to go to Panera bread. Ended up going to a bunch a places. Stopped by my local, Genesis, no deals and no waffles. Had most other recent releases at full retail.

Clean Patagonias..mine are pretty beat up after wearing them pretty much everyday and to Disney World multiple times

Back
Top Bottom