2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^good call!

I did these myself - not very eastery i suppose

Video Review: http://bit.ly/1Usthln
Damn I need these. They look great in the picture and they have good suede? :smokin

IW line has seemed the most promising lately. IMO those gold/silver swoosh dunks have been the best release this year so far. I'm sure like many of us here I have yet to be "wowed" by anything SB related in a while. 

Didn't even realize they dropped, it never got discussed in here.

Check the known T0 online spots, but if they dropped widely they're probably gone already.

man i just checked about 60. Looks like MR Porter SNS and Oki the only places it dropped

If I can find another pair under retail I'll double. They crease horribly.
more than the average 3m material or na? I cant see some 3m being more creasable more han others but anythings possible.I wore these dunk low supreme sparks a lot like 7 years ago (still have them they are beat n just sit in my garage) and they creased a lot but i still loved them. I think they were a euro exclusive i copped them off PYS

Last edited:
Reminds me, not sb's but does anyone own these?

Another release i copped about 7 year ago from PYs, kept them DS n parted ways with them about 4 years ago. The materials were sick and they were too nice to wear honestly. Im pretty sure right after i sold them i found out they werent released in the US if i remember correctly. Sku is 345022 011.

Last edited:
Wow i just did a search and it seems like theyre all that cheap. Whats good with the soles? They really turn to a "gummy" color that quick?

Ya most pairs have "yellowed" soles now which that yellowing and the volt green makes it look like an ugly greenish gum color

Back
Top Bottom