2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yall are crazy sometimes lol.  Not taking anything away from both, hell if the lumberjacks were from just the blue box they would be 500 ds today, same with spots....
who's the crazy one? lol neither would command that much, but sounds like you have an investment opportunity on your hands

Fish Ladders for $55 shipped. If my brother would let me use his Swoosh connect, could have got them for less. Not mad at what I spent though.

Been going back and forth on the fish ladders for a minute now. Can anyone comment on the quality or anything?

Been going back and forth on the fish ladders for a minute now. Can anyone comment on the quality or anything?

Quality isn't great nor awful. Standard. Salmon color doesn't pop nearly as much in person as I had hoped but the translucent-esque sole is on point.

If you're looking at the ndc clearance, I'd say you more than likely would be happy you scooped for that price, esp down the line imo

Last edited:
Blue moons got here today...they were a diff shade of blue then I expected after seeing other pics. Almost dark violet. Poopy leather but a nice sneaker for 70 shipped.

Last edited:
The parrot feathers thing is crazy I cant believe how raggedy some look put the box. The small amount of frayage ive had on mine looks dope and natural and im on michigan wearing them frequently and in snow too.

Thank you to the mod that helped me clean up my posts. Sorry for disrespecting the community earlier I underestimated how bad some of the sneakers were

Back
Top Bottom