2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They used the wrong green and yellow for the Oakland A's pair :x

vs

the kicks are the brazil's....

also i have quite a few oakland jerseys(1969-72) that match the brazils

in 2014 i wanted 8 of the highs and obtained 6 of them (missing 510s and Salt Stains) compared to 2015 where i only truly want 2 (cork and blue ox's). It has been a great year for the low lovers though! Sucks i really only like highs haha. Starting a campaign for Nike SB to bring back the creativity for the highs next year #makesomebetterhighs2016

ps: as usual @Dcypoe81  killing it with the graphic!

Last edited:
I think the A's were going more for the what most people think the A's colors are. If they were based on the 1990 team, they would be kinda fugly. 

The Athletics didn't wear the green jerseys much back then. It was either the yellow ones, or the White/Green which would make a shoe too basic IMO

In 2015:

I got: Plus,Central Park,De La Hi,Dorthys,Flamingo

I want: Salmons,Clouds,Blue Moons,Candy Canes,Fast Times,UnToyko,Sub-Zeros

Last edited:
I can say this much, there was SUPPOSED to be black in the A's high, and even made it into the first sample pair, but Nike ko'ed that idea super quickly. The excuse they gave? "Too close to the Bucks."

Peace,
J

I can say this much, there was SUPPOSED to be black in the A's high, and even made it into the first sample pair, but Nike ko'ed that idea super quickly. The excuse they gave? "Too close to the Bucks."

Peace,
J

But those plasticky tongues though...

Peace,
J

The black on the Bucks was one of my favorite parts. I will still get these by spring training to rep correct, but now I am leaning more towards first wave of disco runs than immediate retail grab. Those eBay pics made me slow my roll.

Last edited:
But those plasticky tongues though...

The black on the Bucks was one of my favorite parts. I will still get these by spring training to rep correct, but now I am leaning more towards first wave of disco runs than immediate retail grab. Those eBay pics made me slow my roll.

Sure would've been interesting to see the original vision of those highs.

Rap, not sure if he told you, but there was another tiny difference on the lows that Nike also vetoed.

Peace,
J

J, you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the samples would you?

Sure would've been interesting to see the original vision of those highs.

Rap, not sure if he told you, but there was another tiny difference on the lows that Nike also vetoed.

Peace,
J

eBay

DS 11.5 2013 BHM - $74 shipped

DS 12 2013 warmths - $69 shipped

Last edited:
What color are the extra laces on the Nasty Boys? And hmmm them As joints are ok. Might cop down the line. Love SBs cause you can wait for the discount on alot of em lol

Nasty boys are definitely a go, hoping for the $50-60 range. They'll make up for missing out on the Rukus SB lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom