2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They really hit it out of the park on em. (pardon the pun)

Wish I could pony up the dough in time to grab the ISO stuff but with the end of the semester and Christmas it looks like I'll have to cop down the road.

Oh well I don't care about the box....is what I'll tell myself

After someone mentioned it all I see when I look at the nasty boys are the Brazil ultramans.

I'm all in on the A's. They're already up on the bay for $97 shipped, I'll wait it out though.

Last edited:
I originally wanted the YOTH dunks for the red and gold colorway but I may have to settle for these when they go on sale.

Yup Nasty Boys will also be copped down the line & switched to red laces :pimp:

Hate white laces on most sneakers simply cause they get dirty too quickly

Nike sb has finally started turing up the heat on drops, but school has got me hurting.  The nasty boys and salmon lows will be copped down the road. Might try to shoot for those eurasia ones before I finish studying abroad. 

jshortt jshortt have you gotten the final product in hand yet? How does quality seem?

Between work/being sick, I haven't been down to the shop in a few weeks. I know he said they're in, and are in the process of having the in-store stuff completed. I, personally, haven't seen the finished product, but all the guys at the shop are really excited about them. I'm hoping to get there this weekend for the commercial they're shooting.

Peace,
J

I've come around on the Nasty Boys. Those might get copped even though I kind of can't stand the Reds. Def on discount though. The blocking on them is superb and the gold swoosh sets it off a lot fresher than originally anticipated.

From 2014 I got: Venom Green/Grey highs (first pair - were cheap and to see if I liked SB dunks), Royal Jpack, Winter Soldiers, Calis (only bc cheap at Ross).

I wouldn't mind having: SOMPs or Tiffanys but I'm not at paying the going rate either.

Nothing from 2015. And nothing that I want either. Only thing I considered were the all white highs. Had someone on eBay talked down to $45/shipped and still couldn't make myself buy them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom