2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You are a man amongst men, good sir.

Since you seem to know, did Primitive (aka the flagship store) get a decent amount (in comparison to what locals are getting)? Kind of butthurt about the Atlas drop being on a Friday, wondering if flagships are getting good quantity of their own shoe or not. I remember walking into HUF a few days after their collab and they had tons left, but that means nothing now.

Can't say for sure how much quantity the store got of their own collab, but logic dictates that it would be considerably larger than what any single shop would get.

For example: in store only bundle for Familia is limited to 150 pairs. They may have more pairs that won't come with extra stuff.

You are a man amongst men, good sir.

Since you seem to know, did Primitive (aka the flagship store) get a decent amount (in comparison to what locals are getting)? Kind of butthurt about the Atlas drop being on a Friday, wondering if flagships are getting good quantity of their own shoe or not. I remember walking into HUF a few days after their collab and they had tons left, but that means nothing now.
I would assume Primitive got a decent amount of shoes compared to locals, that's how the last couple shop collabs have gone. I would assume the Atlas drop would be the same, with Atlas getting a lot of pairs, and everywhere else only getting a FSR or 2.

love love love these

Can't say for sure how much quantity the store got of their own collab, but logic dictates that it would be considerably larger than what any single shop would get.

For example: in store only bundle for Familia is limited to 150 pairs. They may have more pairs that won't come with extra stuff.

I would assume Primitive got a decent amount of shoes compared to locals, that's how the last couple shop collabs have gone. I would assume the Atlas drop would be the same, with Atlas getting a lot of pairs, and everywhere else only getting a FSR or 2.

This is why I just chill in this thread. Thanks guys. The rest of NT is a scary place.

Some pics from my last outlet run 2 weeks ago. I have an awful memory as far as the prices, but thought it would be interesting enough. They had larger sizes of all the shoes shows but it is easier to take pics in the small size section.

And they had these but couldn't get my size in the back, didn't get the pic there

Last edited:
Me too man, really what started it all for me.

Went with some pink box after work.
This is why I just chill in this thread. Thanks guys. The rest of NT is a scary place.

Some pics from my last outlet run 2 weeks ago. I have an awful memory as far as the prices, but thought it would be interesting enough. They had larger sizes of all the shoes shows but it is easier to take pics in the small size section.

And they had these but couldn't get my size in the back, didn't get the pic there
I really want those Mowabbs.... and a back up pair of shields! The outlet I went to recently ZERO dunks. 

Not that I don't believe the YOTH numbers, but my local is small and they had 4+ pairs of yoth in each size...

sad to see the quality of the suede is not up to par on the prods prims.  but oh well. still a cool shoe imo. 

Back
Top Bottom