2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sick.gif

So crap GR quality on the collab.

Fantastic. 

And let's be honest, did we really expect anything different as far as the materials are concerned? I could tell from the pics the grey suede would be nice and the rest of the shoe would be GR quality. They look ashy as hell in the pic the guy posted who grabbed them.

dude already has his Primitive collab on eBay for $220+$18 shipping because P Rod autographed :lol:

that blatant disrespect

Anyone have a pair of the Koston Huaraches? Comfort, fit, comments? Thinking about scooping a black pair to kick around in, they look pretty comfortable.

Thanks.

I'm hoping numbers are similar to De La level but between I'm kind of unclear on allocation. Didn't someone say their local was only getting a handful of pairs?

They won't be anywhere near DLS numbers.

Primitive, Atlas, Familia will all be closer to YoTH numbers--most shops will get 8-12 pairs.

The Gallery by Round Two was great.
nthat.gif

Was able to cop a pair of threes for $20 using trade ins.

Went down the street to Wavykickz (wavykickz804) on the instagram and copped a pair of Deadstock Tiffany Highs, a pair of foams, and a pair of ones.

And my bud got a pair of skate or die dunks for $80.

Great trip. Will post pictures whenever I move them over

Last edited:
They won't be anywhere near DLS numbers.

Primitive, Atlas, Familia will all be closer to YoTH numbers--most shops will get 8-12 pairs.

You are a man amongst men, good sir.

Since you seem to know, did Primitive (aka the flagship store) get a decent amount (in comparison to what locals are getting)? Kind of butthurt about the Atlas drop being on a Friday, wondering if flagships are getting good quantity of their own shoe or not. I remember walking into HUF a few days after their collab and they had tons left, but that means nothing now.

Last edited:
Hey Nike SB, figured I'd stop lurking and post something helpful. I went by primitive earlier today to scoop their collab since P-rod was in store and picked up a pair of the lows. Collab itself feels okay (the shirt and hoodie were really nice though). The grey suede on the Sb's was nice and soft but the black was a bit rough. The perforated swoosh is nice but I'd probably wait to see if these go on discount. Grey alternate laces too.
Thanks for the pics :smokin

The panel with the PR logo really stands out in your pics and has some depth to it, almost looks quilted, which is nice. It's a shame they didn't use some nice black suede. If the colorway was a bit more exciting I don't think GR quality suede would be such a downer, but with this simple colorway the quality of the materials were the wild cards that could've elevated this shoe like the materials on the SOMP.

It will be interesting to see if these P-Rod lows hit discount or not, since the numbers sound really low. I'll be passing unless I get em at a really good price.

Back
Top Bottom