2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got a pair of the Universal approved BTTF shoes.... Quality is pretty good for a Halloween costume shoe
Comfortable too, sure they would hold up decently well
I'm tempted to get the Nike MAG kit from eBay to fancy them up, but I doubt I will pull the trigger
Curious about the power lace MAGs, I'm sure it will be auction again like last time?

Love these

I'd have posted this before Kamil guessed correctly, but AT&T has me on this throttled *** cellular dialup [emoji]128545[/emoji]

That's the logo for The Chairman food truck in SF... They are unrelated to Eddie Huang and Baohaus (NYC). Read about their trademark dispute from years back.

That's the logo for The Chairman food truck in SF... They are unrelated to Eddie Huang and Baohaus (NYC). Read about their trademark dispute from years back.
I was just posting it because the shoes in question are sometimes referred to as the 'Chairman Baos', and the image says Chairman.

I was just posting it because the shoes in question are sometimes referred to as the 'Chairman Baos', and the image says Chairman.

Referred as the Chairman Baos because that's the signature Bao served. His place is definitely on my list of spots to grab a bite at the next time I'm in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom