2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A heads up that eBay is doing a sweep of sellers accounts that advertise direct paypal invoice offers outside of eBay. I just had the selling portion of my account indefinitely restricted 
mean.gif

You may want to revise your listing if you have any live listings online now that offer a cheaper price through paypal. 

Just looking out for the fam. 
They also won't let you put your phone number in messages to people, which is how I did invoice stuff all the time :frown:

They also won't let you put your phone number in messages to people, which is how I did invoice stuff all the time :frown:
Makes sense since they're splitting ... The email or phone thing can be easily circumvented with some creative typing

Makes sense since they're splitting ... The email or phone thing can be easily circumvented with some creative typing

Oh yeah it can. I used to do phone number invoices till I started getting blown up by some guy complaining about extra glue on the shoe. As if I am Nike quality control. Anywho, If my buyers can't figure out how to get around it I show them.
Works every time [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

ebay has probably lost millions of dollars in revenue due to people cheating their system with direct paypal invoices. who wouldn't though?

With ebay scraping 10%, and paypal on top, even Kixify is what, 8%?

These companies are too greedy. IG/Twitter/Forums are the way to go. unless you tryna scam or hit someone over the head I guess

SBs on ebay seem to do well.. They don't really sell for much anyway, so the market is cooled down. It's the people running $400 deals on jordans 3-5x a week that are really in hot water

Oh without a doubt... I am predicting that by the end of may I will be downright sick of grey but the Mcfly SB's will still always get as much love as possible. \

Quick question[pertaining the to caliroots sale] whats the low down on customs charges? Anything coming into the states valued below 200 will avod the charge? What if I just place multiple orders? valuing at 200 and below? Since they are multiple orders thered be no reason they would be counted as one once customs picks it up , right?

I am sure weve got many over seas purchasers in here so some help would be much obliged.

It's price per item somewhere around 220(shipping doesn't count) I've spent well over 900 in one order from Czech Republic and wasn't hit because the price per item was 140

While the ebay and PP thing had a down side I'm hoping it will also do enough to deter resellers. If they are barely making anything over retail after fees maybe it will slowly bring numbers down. 

While the ebay and PP thing had a down side I'm hoping it will also do enough to deter resellers. If they are barely making anything over retail after fees maybe it will slowly bring numbers down. 
Or maybe someone should just make an ebay like site and take less fees. 10% is pretty absurd, there is still plenty of money to be made w/o taking 10%. I mean forget sneakers avg investments in general your lucky to get 10-20% back on your $ Ebay should realize if they didn't take 10% and charged a fee comparable to paypal, no one would use paypal as a side move. 

Back
Top Bottom