2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Or maybe someone should just make an ebay like site and take less fees. 10% is pretty absurd, there is still plenty of money to be made w/o taking 10%. I mean forget sneakers avg investments in general your lucky to get 10-20% back on your $ Ebay should realize if they didn't take 10% and charged a fee comparable to paypal, no one would use paypal as a side move. 
I have no sympathy for resellers. Dunks used to fetch high prices but now we are getting most everything under retail. It would be great if other shoes went the same way. 

Anyone see any deals on ebay? 

size 11?

can't search myself, thanks in advance

Last edited:
nike-sb-stefan-janoski-mcfly-first-look-2.jpg

I want dunks and janoski sb in mcfly colorway bad thing is we got one sb shop in area and a lot of times they are plenty shady

Nike SB has taken inspiration from the shoe Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future Part II and applied its infamous colorway to the classic SB Dunk Low. Taking on the color palette of the futuristic high-top, the shoes boast a grey upper with white accents throughout. A translucent outsole and a speckled midsole tinged with hints of turquoise pay further homage to the movie franchise’s most defining accessory. Better yet, the shoe even sports custom insoles reminiscent of Marty McFly’s hoverboard.

Slated for an early May Release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through PRE-ORDER. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk Low Premium 'Marty McFly' is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for the retail price of 99.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527

Nike SB has taken inspiration from the shoe Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future Part II and applied its infamous colorway to the classic SB Dunk Low. Taking on the color palette of the futuristic high-top, the shoes boast a grey upper with white accents throughout. A translucent outsole and a speckled midsole tinged with hints of turquoise pay further homage to the movie franchise’s most defining accessory. Better yet, the shoe even sports custom insoles reminiscent of Marty McFly’s hoverboard.

Slated for an early May Release we are now allowing our VIP Dunk Club members to reserve their pair through PRE-ORDER. No lines. No hassle. No stress. Just reserve your pair and come pick them up when they arrive. The Nike SB Dunk Low Premium 'Marty McFly' is now available for PRE-ORDER both in-store or by phone for the retail price of 99.95.

HOT ROD
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527
VIP dunk club members?

^ Makes me think these will be an easy cop. Maybe even a slight disco in the future for anyone who wants to double. 

If the SB community doesn't deal with the price hikes they'll either kill the line or be forced to leave them at the price points we like 
laugh.gif

VIP dunk club members?
Must be some sort of secret society where you meet some guy named Tyrone at the back door, do the secret hand shake, recite the sacred Hot Rod chant and walk through a secret door. Oh and we cant forget Tyrone's pre payment of a bag of Jelly Belly's and an orange soda!

Get out of here with that nonsense
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom