2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I made the mistake of venturing to the AJ1 thread...wow.

They spend more on one pair of recent shoes on resell market than we could for old stuff and they act like it's a good deal.

How do those people afford that? $800 for shoes?

It baffles me but if they have the expenses then that's their choice.

$800 for a pair of Jordan 1's is not a reasonable deal, don't care what market value is
laugh.gif
The Fragments, a very rare collaboration on Air Jordan 1, a Grail for some of us who likes the Jordan 1 OG's

it is a very limited production, and fetching minimum from 1000$ and above

so if you got it for 800$ then it's a deal! a very good deal. 

The Fragments, a very rare collaboration on Air Jordan 1, a Grail for some of us who likes the Jordan 1 OG's

it is a very limited production, and fetching minimum from 1000$ and above

so if you got it for 800$ then it's a deal! a very good deal. 

a sneaker that released in 2015 and Grail does not compute to me, that is just a bunch of hype

Mainly for @drprince89  @nuclear90   but also for anyone else interested. Here are some pics of my worn UNCs to hopefully help with the patent leather discussion. These have ~12 wears on them. But when I say 12 wears, I don't mean like to the mall. I mean on Franklin St, in Kenan Stadium, at the Dean Dome, etc. Prob equates to 20 wears if you are careful haha! Sorry for the dark, but the shadows were affecting the shot. Tried to get the toebox creasing that is there, as well as the aforementioned scuff I mentioned. The one light pic shows that the shape is still pretty good and that patent leather just pops and still looks clean in my humble opinion. I do put the shoe trees in after wears, and clean or at least wipe down after most all wears. 

Btw, in the 10 seconds I tried, I couldn't figure out how to put pics in a spoiler. If someone would be so kind as to PM me that, I'll do it next time.

Does anyone know of an SB account locator? Trying to see if there's anywhere worth stopping between Atlanta and the Gulf Coast.

Last edited:
dcypoe81 dcypoe81 thanks for the tip...but I don't know if they have every SB account on there. I just looked in Pensacola (where I know for a fact there's a shop with an SB account) and it didn't populate on the list.

Thanks for posting that search locator above. Confirmed what I already assumed, that the closest location to me is SPoT, little over an hour away :frown:

Back
Top Bottom