2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

13z03gj.jpg

63srhk.jpg
#MakeSomePurchases
love...
them..
all!

If the dunk high corks is a GR i have a big feeling they are going to end up like the salt stains and will be sold on the bay for below retail.

^^ I agree.. That's one of the best things about SB.. A massive amount of variety and not to mention everybody eventually always discounts them.

By the way... I'm definitely all in for the corks, those blue speckled(Care Bears), and the perforated suedes.... I assume that since the corks are slowly circulating around the world we shall see them around summer maybe?? What bout the other two?? Any release info??

Had to cop those Vday Lows or whatever they are labelled as from CNCPTS for that price, it's hard to pass up on em for $60 w/ free shipping.

I made the mistake of venturing to the AJ1 thread...wow.

They spend more on one pair of recent shoes on resell market than we could for old stuff and they act like it's a good deal.

How do those people afford that? $800 for shoes?

They spend more on one pair of recent shoes on resell market than we could for old stuff and they act like it's a good deal.

Most of them can't afford it

Last edited:
I hear you...I think i just bought my last jordan retro for a min....SBs honestly have better quality and are way more affordable!

might want to speak just for yourself. There are plenty of people in both these threads who can afford what they want.

Assuming you're referring to my comments so..

$800 for a pair of sneakers that is currently selling for $1000+ is probably a reasonable deal.

And I have a job, own my own apartment, and spend $800 on sneakers once in a while. But I'm not above getting good SBs on disco either.

I think I'm going to have to get a pair of those UNCs after the tournament ends. After the talk the other day about the patent leather quality I think I want them. Had been on the fence for a long time.

might want to speak just for yourself. There are plenty of people in both these threads who can afford what they want.

Assuming you're referring to my comments so..

$800 for a pair of sneakers that is currently selling for $1000+ is probably a reasonable deal.

And I have a job, own my own apartment, and spend $800 on sneakers once in a while. But I'm not above getting good SBs on disco either.

Went and looked at your prior posts and saw that was you. To each their own on how they spend their money. Wasn't trying to fire shots at you or anyone else. It was more of a statement on how much the shoe game has really changed over the years.

You or anyone else got the funds to drop $800 on a pair of shoes more power to you. I could afford it too, I just choose not to. I have a job and rent a townhouse. About to buy a house.

But as we both know a lot of these sneakerheads these days aren't people with jobs and it's all for that IG picture and then to resell again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom