2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

blades has a 30% off shoes and 50% off janoskis. not sure how long but if you have the chance go by or call. im speaking on the downtown location.
105 disposables came to 73. very doable

Does anyone have the Plus skateshop lows yet? I'm just wondering about the quality. Im definitely interested in grabbing these on the disco.

hopefully there are some really cool collabs this year.. not liking anything i've seen for 2015 so far except maybe the corks.

Speaking of LA, I might be out there this summer for a Dodger game. I know about Primitive and the spot most don't like as well as RIF and FC, etc. anyone have any must-hit SB spots?

Holy Grail
Hot Rod
Repped. You been to Holy Grail? Sometimes on their IG their prices appear to be questionable, but I guess that's the case with most shops of that nature.
Does anyone have the Plus skateshop lows yet? I'm just wondering about the quality. Im definitely interested in grabbing these on the disco.
@StillIn729  

@corgishoe goin hard at some dude on IG
laugh.gif
He Gotta Pay That Rent!!

End of the Month

I don't think I drag them all the time. Sometimes ya. But I get more wear on the right side... prob cuz I have my right a bit more? Like the shoes pictured.
same thing happens to me. My legs are a little different in length though (found out at PT). Probably has something to do with it.

I dont drag my feet, but I walk a LOT on a daily basis. So "one wear" for me is probably a lot harsher on my kicks/beaters than the average person.

same thing happens to me. My legs are a little different in length though (found out at PT). Probably has something to do with it.
I dont drag my feet, but I walk a LOT on a daily basis. So "one wear" for me is probably a lot harsher on my kicks/beaters than the average person.

Oh duuude that has to be it! So are mine. Prob cuz I was born a premie. The length diff for me isn't major... i think a cm or less but my left ankle is really inflexible. That's prob a factor too.

Going to peep what corgi saying. 

If you read through the original thread that was created for his collection, he seems like a really chill dude. Probably because he's a glassjaw fan 
pimp.gif

People get really bent out of shape over sneakers, I know that if corgi puts up something crazy at a good price, even if I'm the first person in with an email, because I don't do business with him, chances are the dude that's bought a ton of stuff already is going to get the sale.

If I try to buy and miss out, I move on looking for the deal somewhere else. If I messed up and got banned from buying, I'd also keep it moving. The days of him posting stuff that you don't see anywhere else are few and far between now.

People get really bent out of shape over sneakers, I know that if corgi puts up something crazy at a good price, even if I'm the first person in with an email, because I don't do business with him, chances are the dude that's bought a ton of stuff already is going to get the sale.

If I try to buy and miss out, I move on looking for the deal somewhere else. If I messed up and got banned from buying, I'd also keep it moving. The days of him posting stuff that you don't see anywhere else are few and far between now.
Corgi really doesn't have anything special anymore. And if he does be prepared to pay a not so special price anyway.

Also at this point his collection is depreciating.. all those late 90s early 2000 kicks are becoming less desirable as wearability goes down..

Corgi really doesn't have anything special anymore. And if he does be prepared to pay a not so special price anyway.

By special I'm talking about the stuff that nobody remembers because they ended up dying on the outlet walls years and years ago, and he scooped up 20 pairs back then. Seeing a rare pair of dunks isn't all that crazy for me.

Back
Top Bottom