2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lot of people will prefer vulc soles for the board feel, but you can get great board feel from a broken in cup sole too.

Suede or nubuck dunk mids and duffs gamblers are probably my favorite skate shoes ever. Edit: and p-rod 2s

I want some cup sole Blazers now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Anyone see those guys that robbed a shop in LA for shoes? Just wondering what store this is.

They're really that bad? I own shoes that have heel drag like that if not worse. They've only been walked it and I'm an average sized woman.

Guess I walked all ****** up. Lol
i have heel drag the same way lol...probably cuz i wear my SBs loosely and the heel will sometimes drag in the back
Anyone see those guys that robbed a shop in LA for shoes? Just wondering what store this is.

dang thats crazy...the ape masks tho....

"One suspect left his gun behind on the chair..."

take-the-cannoli.gif

(Sorry for the lame pic, it was the best one I could find where Paulie doesn't have a hole in his skull, lol)

Last edited:
Looks like they went for something specific, which means they've probably visited the store at least once before to know where the product was, which means their un-aped faces should be recorded on camera on some previous day while they were "scoping out" the place, which means only a matter of time before they're caught, which means these guys are up for the dumbest crooks of the year award!

Looks like they went for something specific, which means they've probably visited the store at least once before to know where the product was, which means their un-aped faces should be recorded on camera on some previous day while they were "scoping out" the place, which means only a matter of time before they're caught, which means these guys are up for the dumbest crooks of the year award!

Eh, it looked like they were taking pairs of the Columbia XIs (big black boxes + the reporter mentioned a $200 MSRP), which appeared to have been easily visible from the front of the store.

Last edited:
They got a few pair of jays, prolly the Columbia 4s...if you're gonna do that at least go for frags, haha

prolly an inside job
They got a few pair of jays, prolly the Columbia 4s...if you're gonna do that at least go for frags, haha
will be stalking LA craigslist for J's
wink.gif

Speaking of LA, I might be out there this summer for a Dodger game. I know about Primitive and the spot most don't like as well as RIF and FC, etc. anyone have any must-hit SB spots?

I'm a 330 lb man and my shoes have very little heel drag. That's probably because of my rascal mobility scooter tho...

Speaking of LA, I might be out there this summer for a Dodger game. I know about Primitive and the spot most don't like as well as RIF and FC, etc. anyone have any must-hit SB spots?
Definitely hit fairfax. Eat at canters which is right near supreme.
But yeah, I think BP is dope. If you can see if you can check out the ramp. It's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom