2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This years Bhm was horrible. But the 3m was nice.

idk what it is about this years BHM that's holding me from purchasing. May be the midsole but I am honestly unsure. I mean I've seen them at good discount prices and everything but just couldn't bring myself to buy. I do like the 3M print on them also though.

CANNOT WAIT... to UNds these bad boys this friday :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Very happy with my pairs and the paneling. Guess I'm 2/2 when ordering for Premier with this fabric :lol:

CANNOT WAIT... to UNds these bad boys this friday :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Very happy with my pairs and the paneling. Guess I'm 2/2 when ordering for Premier with this fabric :lol:

Lucked up with a nice looking pair I see. :smokin
Thinking of hitting my local up since they got em yesterday. And are actually selling for box price Haven't seen them do that with a premium in awhile lol

Last edited:
i like them so you know what i did in my mouth.
Even when I tried to drop some of the ugliest SB's (blue box had a few IMO) no one would admit there were bad.

BHM 2k15's are alright....SB really needs to chill with the black based colorways tho, it's getting really overdone at this point.

Last edited:
Come on now; blue for the win!

Haha I actually like all three

And everytime you cop anything it breaks my heart a bit knowing there is one less 12 in the world I had a deal for some coralines lined up that fell through about a year ago then I see you copped them it reopened those wounds [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Haha I actually like all three

And everytime you cop anything it breaks my heart a bit knowing there is one less 12 in the world I had a deal for some coralines lined up that fell through about a year ago then I see you copped them it reopened those wounds [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
Awwww, don't say that brother! I can't lie though..... my heart sinks when I see a DS size 12 get away also. I just know, the well will someday run dry. I feel you.
tired.gif

So I decided to double up on the salt stains so i could pair up the blacks from the whites.should i leave them mismatched?

I kind of want the plus crew neck, I wonder if they'll let me order one without copping the dunks

Back
Top Bottom