2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are pretty dope

IMG_20140715_115604.jpg

I never really got the appeal for the Freddy's I guess it's mostly because I didn't really care for the movies past the second one. Friday the 13th was more my flavor, and I thought the execution of those ended up being terrible too.

I for sure wouldn't butcher up a pair of highs to make some customs though.

I never really got the appeal for the Freddy's I guess it's mostly because I didn't really care for the movies past the second one. Friday the 13th was more my flavor, and I thought the execution of those ended up being terrible too.

The low Freddys are sick but the price is horrible. Jasons are dope as hell.

I see what you did there.

By the way fellas. 
CCS is no longer under the hands of footlocker. Hope to see some good changes over there.

Link please? Last I heard they were being absorbed into Eastbay and weren't going to be an online presence anymore. Did someone buy them from the footlocker umbrella?

Just throwing it out there. If anybody would be willing to let a sticker or so go from the Premier collabo, I'll take it!. 
glasses.gif
I got two green stickers since I got the board and the kicks. Want it? I'll give it to ya next time we see each other or I could just mail it off to you for a 42 cent stamp or whatever we're at now. 

I got two green stickers since I got the board and the kicks. Want it? I'll give it to ya next time we see each other or I could just mail it off to you for a 42 cent stamp or whatever we're at now. 
Yeah. 

I wanted to hook back up with you soon enough anyway so Ill grab one of those for the fridge. :smile:

OK SO

I got my NL kicks and deck in. 1st thing I gotta say is GLOW GLOW GLOW. The kicks glow like a mfer and the deck ain't half bad considering. I hate to make this analogy because internets but think Yeezy 2 glow status. I used my phone light to charge up a portion of the shoe and it is still glowing about 10 minutes later (not kidding). In my experience with other GITD kicks (namely ASG stuff) the glow is hard to get charged and lasts for all of 25 seconds which makes it useless in practical application. That is not the case with these. Materials are meh. Some of the suede is a bit softer than other parts, but the shoe is nice overall. I'll do a lace swap picture later.

Back
Top Bottom