2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got a shipping confirmation as well.

this is that END Clothing shipping speed. 

Last edited:
at least i managed to geth all 4 tees and hoodies... i'll have to go resale for the kicks, stupid premier US only drop!!!

Yall are making me nervous with all the shipping conf. lol I haven't gotten mine yet.
same. still waiting 
eyes.gif

I'm just waking up lol. Actually a little bit glad because I would have went on impulse and purchased them.

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 22 Nov 2014 08:05 AM PST
Premier x Nike SB Dunk High Premium “Northern Lights” Available Saturday 12/29/14 at 11a.m.
Michigan based skate shop, Premier, has teamed up with Nike SB on another stellar collaboration taking inspiration from the famous “Northern Lights” atmospheric phenomenon featuring reflective accents and astounding highlight “glow-in-dark” sole.
When solar winds collide with magnetospheric-charged particles on clear and starry nights, a radiant light show will form in the sky. The Northern Lights Dunk High brings several aspects of an Aurora to light, beginning with a backdrop of night-sky blacks and reflective starlight on the heel and swoosh. Glowing green wavelengths are visible at lower altitudes, as seen on the undersole. Reds and pinks are visible at higher altitudes, where intense solar activity is present, as seen on the interior. Custom “Wavelength” Premier branding is found on the tongue tag and in the sockliner.

Nike Dunk High Premium SB “Northern Lights” (Anthracite / Black – Hyper Pink – Crystal Mint)

The interest and demand for this style has been overwhelming to say the least– we’ve been getting calls and emails on this since images surfaced online. These will NOT last. Mark your calendar now and plan to join us in-store Saturday, November 29 for this special release.
Black Sheep is an authorized Nike SB dealer and premium Quickstrike account. Visit our contact page to email us with any questions on our current selection of Nike SB products, please include style and size information with your inquiry and one of our Sales Associates will be happy to provide additional information in a timely manner.
These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.

Completely forgot about this release. Guess I'll try on the high tops. Hopefully they sit becuz of the 6s and Foamposites.

Glad to see everyone from our thread eat a couple surprises on some of the fam not eating, the hype train came and went on to next week! Still stoked about getting a pair first time I didn't strike out on a hyped release about dam time

Whenever possible with collector decks I get the 8". It's a big difference from say a 7.5" when you want them for wall hangers.

Thanks

I successfully placed an order, still waiting on shipping confirmation. My order was in the early 4000's... I don't want to buy the deck and t shirt until I actually get shipping confirmation though just to be safe lol

This was a pretty dope release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom