2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man the wrong twitter link was genius... do you guys think the Disposables will go on sale or is it better to just cop now?

Premier is legit..my favorite shop to buy from. I've ordered things during the day and received it literally next day from MI to OH

This is honestly my reason for purchasing the northern lights. I've bought so much stuff from them but have never made the exclusive releases. (Petoskey lows didn't have the dough in college, Petoskey highs missed out on branded pair and settled for GR release)

Maybe a small dab of shoe goo or super glue.

It's the paint, I'd rather keep them vintage and just wear them as is. Shoe is still structurally fine just that the paint is starting to peel from some spots. Far worse on my Cuse highs though.

This is honestly my reason for purchasing the northern lights. I've bought so much stuff from them but have never made the exclusive releases. (Petoskey lows didn't have the dough in college, Petoskey highs missed out on branded pair and settled for GR release)

One of their nicer collabs this year was the Mars Space pack they did with Saucony. Loved the special edition packing that they released with that. This was before they had the Shopify shop opened up...literally lucked out on that release.

It's the paint, I'd rather keep them vintage and just wear them as is. Shoe is still structurally fine just that the paint is starting to peel from some spots. Far worse on my Cuse highs though.

Can someone find me nova's and Kentucky' please

One of their nicer collabs this year was the Mars Space pack they did with Saucony. Loved the special edition packing that they released with that. This was before they had the Shopify shop opened up...literally lucked out on that release.

Not relevant in this thread but saucony has the best colabs (my secret santa almost got global warning 5000's if this wasn't an sb thread deal)

Let's be honest though, it's that hand-written "Thank You ____" that makes you feel special haha.

Last edited:
Got the deck and the green hoodie, now I wait for the highs 
smokin.gif

It's kinda corny you couldn't buy the shoes with the gear at the same time so you wouldn't have to pay shipping twice...

when i ordered my tee, i put my order number in the message area so they can send it together.... i doubt ill get refunded for the shipping if they do ship them together

Back
Top Bottom