2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...another WDYWT with my wife.
Those mangoes, maaaaan. Bout to pull the trigger

Last edited:
Also, for anybody looking forward to that broken ice w/e the hell it is dunk high, this is a good hoodie to match them. 

461812-1.jpg

@DanVSMan

On NDSBG :

PLEASE READ!!
Selling as a lot ONLY! DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT A SINGLE PAIR!
s/o: $200
BIN: $700 shipped OBO
ALL SZ. 10.5
Here we go:
-Nike SB Tiffany High (tried on)
- Nike SB Send Help High (worn multiple times)
- Nike SB J-Rod 2 Royal Blue (worn multiple times)
- Nike SB Independent Blazers (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB x Levi Dunks (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB Concord Dunks (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB BHM Dunks (worn once)
-Nike SB Gucci lows (worn 2-3 times)
- Nike SB Brian Anderson High (worn 2-3 times)
-Asic x Bait Guardians All Sz. 10.5 (worn 1-2 times)
ONLY TRADES I'M INTERESTED IN IS BAPE, THANKS!
eBay link if you would like to bid: http://www.ebay.com/…/Nike-SB-Asics-Lot-Sz-10-…/161444821270?
Additional pictures available upon request.  

It wasn't as hard as some people said but it wasn't easy... Gotta be very careful either way..

Looks good. But if I do I it'd have to be some crazy **** like the guys with lance mountains have done. I ****** my black pair up trying it myself lol

These quarter snacks just aren't meant to stay nice long for me.

I've worn them twice and got poured on and this time a girl kicks one and steps in the other one and gives me a dirty look. Can I go back to bed already?

Last edited:
What color laces were supposed to come with the Uprises?

They are stock laced with white and I found an alternate set of black in there. But I thought I recalled seeing them with red laces as well?

They are stock laced with white and I found an alternate set of black in there. But I thought I recalled seeing them with red laces as well?
Red laces were only included with the ISO versions. Pretty sure those red laces and the in-sole were the only differences.

Mine came with black and whites laces...the red was probably in store, or someone's lace swap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red laces were only included with the ISO versions. Pretty sure those red laces and the in-sole were the only differences.

Thanks for the info. Rep given.

My pair I phone ordered came in today and the store double boxed them which was nice but unfortunately the SB box was a cut top box and the black suede has bled onto the white laces some. Guess I will have to bleach the laces white again.

Anyone know which color of red best matches to purchase a pair? Or can hook me up with a pair?

Teal teal teal.

Today's wear

lovely.

...another WDYWT with my wife.

Why y'all so fly?

De La Soul samples :smokin
yes to the sole no to the rest.

It wasn't as hard as some people said but it wasn't easy... Gotta be very careful either way..

they look f'd up like that. Suede?

they look f'd up like that. Suede?

Underneath the front canvas panel is a green nappy suede ... Every pair I've seen werent "smoked" or even showing anything but a ds sneaker... I wanted to show the sneakers hidden beauty..

Looks good. But if I do I it'd have to be some crazy **** like the guys with lance mountains have done. I ****** my black pair up trying it myself lol

That's not as easy with these... This is canvas over nappy suede and held together with some glue.. You can do something like that with the statue of liberty's

Gino III - Size 11.5 DS - $149.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...1143818?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a98c4e58a

I love so many dunks from the blue box era, but damn those prices.  Skunks, C&C, BITUSA, Cigar City, Slayers, Thai Temples, Taun Tauns, Brainwrecks, SOL's, RESN, and that's only highs. Definitely my favorite 'era', wish I owned more of them...

What is everyones favorite box series and top 5 that you own from that series.

Obviously mine is Blue Box:

1. Skunks

2. Cheech & Chong

3. BITUSA

4. Cigar City

5. Slayers or Thai Temples

Thais, Skunks, and Cigar Citys are probably my top 3 most wanted dunks at the moment, so that speaks for itself. 

Back
Top Bottom