2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thais, Skunks, and Cigar Citys are probably my top 3 most wanted dunks at the moment, so that speaks for itself. 
That size 13 struggle

53679941ca36f.gif

Thais, Skunks, and Cigar Citys are probably my top 3 most wanted dunks at the moment, so that speaks for itself. 
cigars were my first sb (just got into a mens 8 at the time) 

just got skunks not too long ago for a great price ($250, benefits of making many connections)

i would say my top 3 for right now are probably baby bears, cheech & chongs, and probably the blue lobs so if anyone has those in 8.5 send me a PM por favor 
ohwell.gif

@DanVSMan

On NDSBG :

PLEASE READ!!
Selling as a lot ONLY! DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT A SINGLE PAIR!
s/o: $200
BIN: $700 shipped OBO
ALL SZ. 10.5
Here we go:
-Nike SB Tiffany High (tried on)
- Nike SB Send Help High (worn multiple times)
- Nike SB J-Rod 2 Royal Blue (worn multiple times)
- Nike SB Independent Blazers (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB x Levi Dunks (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB Concord Dunks (worn 1-2 times)
- Nike SB BHM Dunks (worn once)
-Nike SB Gucci lows (worn 2-3 times)
- Nike SB Brian Anderson High (worn 2-3 times)
-Asic x Bait Guardians All Sz. 10.5 (worn 1-2 times)
ONLY TRADES I'M INTERESTED IN IS BAPE, THANKS!
eBay link if you would like to bid: http://www.ebay.com/…/Nike-SB-Asics-Lot-Sz-10-…/161444821270?
Additional pictures available upon request.  
Ugh... if only I had $700 to throw at this. 

Wait a second the cheech and chongs have paint on them like the lms? And statue of liberties? Is there any other dunks with paint on them like that

Wait a second the cheech and chongs have paint on them like the lms? And statue of liberties? Is there any other dunks with paint on them like that
Not paint. Its supposed to represent a spliff. As it "burns" it reveals the green suede underneath

No **** I had no idea and being the stoner I am they just wen up in my book even more... To many shoes to by and to little time smh

White canvas overlaid with green nappy suede. Most people cut the canvas off (which wraps around the toecap and up the lace holes etc) to show the green. Some people burn the suede underneath to give that burnt weed look. 

I think if you're a size 13 a pair of YOTHs could run you up anywhere from $200-$250 at least from what I've seen recently since pairs in that size are scarce but I think there are deff some pairs in the $170-$180 range just gotta be on the lookout

Underneath the front canvas panel is a green nappy suede ... Every pair I've seen werent "smoked" or even showing anything but a ds sneaker... I wanted to show the sneakers hidden beauty..
Hmm if that's the case. I like those revealing aspects. Wish Nike would give us more easter eggs.

Back
Top Bottom