2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Meant 8.5 , if that is funny to you, comedy specials must have you crying.

Anyway yeah I'm taking the deal. I can't even sell the DMPs for the $300 asking price I posted and I think its a more than fair price
Hey man, the key is that if YOU are happy with the trade, do it. From a purely monetary standpoint, it might not be the MOST FAIR trade in the world but if you like it and you're having trouble moving your 6's, then do it! Second, the 8.4 is just funny because how would one even determine what knocks off a tenth of a point? Haha it just takes the whole 9.99999/10 condition a step further.

Last edited:
Haven't worn a pair of Sbs in weeks.. My wdywt
What's everyone's thoughts on the cuff? Sorry to potentially throw you under the bus @iAzL67  but I used to cuff my jeans and always caught flak for it. I always thought it looked good but I'm coming to find that it's considered "out of style" or something.

Hey man, the key is that if YOU are happy with the trade, do it. From a purely monetary standpoint, it might not be the MOST FAIR trade in the world but if you like it and you're having trouble moving your 6's, then do it! Second, the 8.4 is just funny because how would one even determine what knocks off a tenth of a point? Haha it just takes the whole 9.99999/10 condition a step further.

Gotcha. Yeah I love the Paparazzis and its a bonus that its the store Exclusive

His cuff looks good. I tried it once whole wearing my jordan 3s but I don't think mindless was good. Looked ugly so I just let me jeans be haha

What's everyone's thoughts on the cuff? Sorry to potentially throw you under the bus @iAzL67  but I used to cuff my jeans and always caught flak for it. I always thought it looked good but I'm coming to find that it's considered "out of style" or something.
@iAzL67's cuffs are okay in my book, not too crazy....your cuffs had cuffs though @DanVSMan
laugh.gif

Last edited:

@iAzL67's cuffs are okay in my book, not too crazy....your cuffs had cuffs though @DanVSMan
laugh.gif

Yeah that was a weird day where my cuffs actually rode up haha. Some of my pants had legit fold marks they'd been cuffed so long. I don't know, I like a little cuff but I know some people think it's looks too James Dean so that's why I asked.

A little cuffing isn't bad but when you're cuffing em like 10 inches short like in that pic with the somps, you either need to buy smaller jeans or invest some money on a tailor

Last edited:
Those Blue Devils are tempting!  Has anyone got them with the black lace swap? I'm anxious to see what that might look like...

Meant 8.5 , if that is funny to you, comedy specials must have you crying.

Anyway yeah I'm taking the deal. I can't even sell the DMPs for the $300 asking price I posted and I think its a more than fair price

It's because Jordan's have fallen off....
You heard it HERE 1st!

J/K!
but not really...

Back
Top Bottom