2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guessing the Beijing will drop on a Saturday so prob the 13th if that's the case. It would be the same day they drop what the LeBron
If the beijings drop on NDC too on the 13th :pimp: it would be an easy cop since everyone would be getting the WTLs

dam I'm tight I think imma have to work at 7:30 doin concrete work on sat.... Really gonna interfere with my usual wake up order shoes and go back to sleep Saturday ritual... This release will b hard now :frown:

finished the FC re-sole for anyone who's been listenin. cleaned the suede toebox with a razor to remove all the excess glue. Really happy with how these turned out. Brought back the bounce too; I can feel the energy moving through the sole much better than before. I hope the hold up well.

also put protector on this mornin.. kiwi on the FCs, Meltonian on the SOMPs

both work grea in my experience - @StillIn729  rept

Last edited:
For those of you experienced with restorations, any suggestions on how to remove/fix friction marks on suede?

This & that.
It hurts when you look at all the prices at the end of the year.

Try putting your shoe expenses on excel, and you'll even get a better idea on how much you spend. This shoe game is a dangerous addiction.

Try putting your shoe expenses on excel, and you'll even get a better idea on how much you spend. This shoe game is a dangerous addiction.
I don't even want to know how much i spent!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom