2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif

What movie is that from? I can't remember
One of the dumb and dumbers I believe
Nope it's Mean Girls, unfortunately. Haha

And the line is "It's like I have ESPN, or something."

Last edited:
I'm trying hard not to cop Quartersnacks and wear my SOMPs but the low top appeal is just hard to resist
My actual plan is to wear the hell out of the quartersnacks and only bringing the SOMP's out on special occasions lol...

Last edited:
QS >>> SOMPS

IMO

This.

I only copped the SOMPS for the euphoria nubuck and came away impressed by the safari print and mettalic swoosh. It's a cool plain shoe

Quarter Snacks on the other hand have the subtle details that I love, plus I'm a sucker for 3m and double swooshes.

Last edited:
Dope ids in the background byukid. With all these qs info. Is it safe to say that whoever wanted the qs, got them? I wonder if any teamsmallfooters got theirs

i like them.. a little too (and Bay Area Fam don't execute me for this) [COLOR=#red]49ers[/COLOR] for my liking, but they're really nice. definitely want to double.

Repped for the pics, I will mos def be picking up a pair when Spot or any of the other no tax/free shipping sites have them. Finally got my .25s in and they are super nice!! Even came with the hangtag.
Todays wear.

Cali's will be stashed away til the spring, I've had second thoughts on a sneaker once they arrive, but I usually purchase from spots I can return them too.

The recent hoyas come to mind, very disappointed in those.

A little off topic ... But was going tru my closet and found these who remebers these? Cant seem to find any for sale i mean i know it was 100 pairs made . But anychance any one have a size 9.5-10

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-112.jpg.html
You can't be serious about liking them?
Challenging..

Repped for the pics, I will mos def be picking up a pair when Spot or any of the other no tax/free shipping sites have them. Finally got my .25s in and they are super nice!! Even came with the hangtag.
Todays wear.
JPack? Hope I can get my hands on those sometime soon.

Todays wear.
I need a pair of these in a size 13!!!

This.

I only copped the SOMPS for the euphoria nubuck and came away impressed by the safari print and mettalic swoosh. It's a cool plain shoe

Quarter Snacks on the other hand have the subtle details that I love, plus I'm a sucker for 3m and double swooshes.
I'm biased towards the lows, plus suede >>> nubuck.

Reading the QS site they said the Weigers where pigskin suede, I only thought ronnie fieg made that popular. Then someone said pigskin is cheaper than cattle, so I guess it makes sense now. Obtained some knowledge today....what

Was feeling the same way with all the SOMP QS talk. Then the premier link came up and i couldn't help but give those good folks at premier my business.

I used to like supporting my local but lately they have been overcharging and the size 11 is always missing from their FSR. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom