2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mochas :smokin

When do these release

biking in dunks , who does it? 

cant wait for my somps to come 
Cool video to see him do his thing. If I saw Nigel biking around SF, I'd probably ask him where he'd be next and quickly go home to grab my box and have him sign it. FYI, just received my pair of SOMPs today from Fliestkicks. It is definitely a clean pair of shoes and the nubuck is amazing. 

Quick Question: How do the Jordan X SB collab fit? 

SB's I prefer/need a size 14 But my retro 1s are size 15s, So Im a confused as to which size to go for this weekend.

Did anybody see worm tokyo? posted up some dunk his and lows, decent prices

edit - ugh his Irons already sold. Was gonna make him an offer for his Irons + Hulks to complete my own little suede high set (Crystals, Irons, Hulks) but I really want the Irons more than the hulks

Last edited:
Really starting to kick myself for not grabbing the stars this weekend after seeing the red lace swap...

On a different note, any one got a list of spots to go visit in NYC?

The girl and I are flying out there from TX on Friday, I'm wanting to check out as many sneaker shops as possible.

Quick Question: How do the Jordan X SB collab fit? 

SB's I prefer/need a size 14 But my retro 1s are size 15s, So Im a confused as to which size to go for this weekend.
You will need the size 15. Same exact fit as a retro 1.

Really starting to kick myself for not grabbing the stars this weekend after seeing the red lace swap...

On a different note, any one got a list of spots to go visit in NYC?

The girl and I are flying out there from TX on Friday, I'm wanting to check out as many sneaker shops as possible.
DQM

Kith

Supreme

Blades

Extra Butter

FCNY if you just want to look

They're all in the same general area except for Extra Butter.

not sure about LI

but the majority of the usual suspects in NYC have yet to announce anything which is typical - usually don't see stuff until tues/wed of release week

so far the only thing i have seen is flight 23 which is giving out raffle tickets

if i had to guess based on how it has been recently for hyped QS SB releases this year, most places will likely be raffle
Go before 7PM if you're getting a raffle ticket at Flight 23... went at 7:30 yesterday and the guy refused to let me participate... and I don't have time to go today lol.. oh well odds are low anyways.

Definitely gotta swap the laces but awesome shoe

Good pickup. Def one of my top 3. I got mine maybe about 6mos-1yr after they came out and pre SB hypebeast. I had a worn once pair I got on eBay for $70 and then I picked up a DS pair for $130 at sneakercon. Both were sz 8.5. If I'd known they hypebeast would jack up SB prices so much I would've kept the $70 pair too. Hindsight is everything. Lol

Is anyone still looking for stars? 

Exodus taking phone orders for stars called in last min last night and got thru. They had many sizes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom