2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whelp looks like I secured a size 11 in the lance mountains.

*sigh* trying to find a 13 will be hell
You can always size swap. I really want the black ones but I don't see any way other than NDC for me to get them. 
ohwell.gif

Not an SB Dunk, still dope. Thought I'd share...

2013 Nike Viotech Dunks by chiva1908, on Flickr

Beautiful Pix of a Beautiful Sneak!
Just like verse001 Pix, I can't wait to see what you two will post up!
I really should wear mine more often, but this Sneak I only wear for special occasions.
I sadly beat the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out of my OG Viotech's.
So I'm trying to preserve these a bit longer than the OG ones.

Lol, I was looking back at some of my feedback on eBay and what do you know, I've apparently bought a pair of shoes from the man @verse001 himself haha...small world I tell ya

Ain't nothing better than IG flexing and getting e-props from random dudes on the Internets! Lol (wasn't me btw haha)

Ain't nothing better than IG flexing and getting e-props from random dudes on the Internets! Lol (wasn't me btw haha)
Not sure what you're referring to.  This pic above is a pair of skunks on the bay (beat to the ground, so obviously worn a lot) and the current bid is $320.  i just can't believe someone is willing to pay that for a pair that has barely (if any) life left. Maybe I'm just not understanding your response...

Edit: Im assuming now that you meant whoever is trying to buy wants to 'flex' on social media.  I get that I guess, but wouldn't it be obvious that they are beat to the ground? No props for that, at least not from me (but I don't have any social media so I guess my opinion wouldn't matter haha)

Last edited:
%24_57.JPG

To whoever currently has the max bid of $320!?!?!?! on these POS kicks.

punch%20face.gif

mean.gif
 I guess I'll never understand it...

I personally am a Sole Man.
I rate my Sneaks on what the Sole looks like and then move up to the Sneak's Body.
My friend on the other hand will rate the Sneak on the Body and then move on to the Sole.
He's idea is that if the Body is Clean/Somewhat clean, then it doesn't matter what the Sole looks like...Heal Drag, Side Drag/Lean, No Stars, he will still buy it.
I can't do it; If the Sole has any "Noticable" issues, I will look elsewhere.
I try to buy as New as possible, I really don't want someone else's "leftovers."

Last edited:

mean.gif
My friend on the other hand will rate the Sneak on the Body and then move on to the Sole.
He's idea is that if the Body is Clean/Somewhat clean, then it doesn't matter what the Sole looks like...Heal Drag, Side Drag/Lean, No Stars, he will still buy it.
I try to buy as New as possible, I really don't want someone else's "leftovers."
Agreed 100% I do the same

What did you do? lol
i wanted to use a pair to ball in so i tried to unstuff the tongue so i can get a tighter fit.  So i slit the bottom of the tongue open from the inside and the tongue is just one piece big piece of foam that you can't separate.

mean.gif
Agreed 100% I do the same

My boy and his girl are securing my SB1s are concrete wave today. Least hopefully they can get my size 13

Anyone who's in MA they're doing preorders all week for the pack priced at 400.

I seen them haha did they end up getting your size? I knew there was 1 13 ahead of them but not sure about the sizes.

So the SB x Black Sheep's arrived today and I must say, I am very underwhelmed by this sneaker. Quality is decent but nothing spectacular. Personally I don't know why but I expected different and better materials.

Last edited:
Hows it looking in Chicago this saturday? 2 places I called are doing raffles. PM for info.
Anyone else in the Chi?

is it safe to assume shops that got the jpack dunks and aj x sb 1 craig stecykz will also get the LM1s?

I called 20 cali skate shops and only 2 of them will be receiving them.  Any other places to consider in the bay?

I'm online or bust!  My local,bluetile, is getting them but I have to work sat. 
frown.gif
 Any help with the other online retailers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom