2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When a new shoe is unveiled... there needs to be some kind of marker or something.

I know the thread title can't be edited but I really wish it could be.

It's sooo hard to keep up with you guys and I have to dig through pages and pages to find a new shoe unveil.

Tie Dyes have me on the fence. I need higher res photos.

Thanks , I'm stuck for tens in the stars if anyone can help ? Martini has full size runs of JPacs if anyone cares

ordered mine monday night also, just wondering if these are one of those sites where they show up at your door.  someone mentioned getting it in like 3 days?  and a bunch of others in a week.. but i didn't get tracking which according to the site we are supposed to
I ordered my somps from them - through Ebay - and was sent tracking info the next day. They shipped from Poland and took three days to show up in Illinois. I don't know if direct through their website is any diff...not trying to get you nervous, but wanted to share my experience.

These are by far my favorite SBs to drop in a long time. Good materials, cool little details, and just a smooth colorway.

Also an extra pic of one of my SB grails on feet.

I'm so disappointed by the Blacksheep joints. I thought it was gonna be like the boombox that the box has....kinda like a homage to "Do The Right Thing", which would've been dope.

Y'all threw me for a loop with all this Radio Raheem Do The Right Thing talk. I'm staring at the BlackSheep joints & I'm like...... WTF?! Really?!

But they repping Eric B & Rakim and that Classic Paid In Full album. Everything makes sense now. The Gucci Print from their outfits. The gold symbolizing that truck jewelry aka dookie ropes. The Red from the words on the album. The green from the money background.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-63.jpg.html

Swap out them red laces with the white ones & these are dope as ****. I need a pair.... Badly. Need to find my CD too. Start pumping some "Check Out My Melody"! :smokin

Last edited:
I ordered my somps from them - through Ebay - and was sent tracking info the next day. They shipped from Poland and took three days to show up in Illinois. I don't know if direct through their website is any diff...not trying to get you nervous, but wanted to share my experience.
thanks for the input, guess all i can do is wait.. they didn't answer their emails and i'm sure ill get it eventually

DJ Clark Kent has an in with Nike and they made quite a few pairs of hot dunks with af1 soles.

Or he had them done, I can't remember what the exact story was behind them, but back in 2009/10 quite a few pics popped up of his pairs like that.

Y'all threw me for a loop with all this Radio Raheem Do The Right Thing talk. I'm staring at the BlackSheep joints & I'm like...... WTF?! Really?!

But they repping Eric B & Rakim and that Classic Paid In Full album. Everything makes sense now. The Gucci Print from their outfits. The gold symbolizing that truck jewelry aka dookie ropes. The Red from the words on the album. The green from the money background.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-63.jpg.html

Swap out them red laces with the white ones & these are dope as ****. I need a pair.... Badly. Need to find my CD too. Start pumping some "Check Out My Melody"! :smokin

wee-bey.gif

Back
Top Bottom