2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have I done alright in the sb highs?(only started collecting them a year and a half or so ago)

went to the local dunkxchange today. picked up some used bueller's for 175. :D

i knew people would of had the lance mountains on display :wow: :wow:

They were raffling out a size 10. Overall good times RIF was giving out some good deals on stuff they had.

#1 or #2? :smile:
I got a pair for that but ccs had a Xmas sale so I got a second pair way cheap. On ice for now. These are great but after wear they look horrible...the jade turns black from creases and it's very thin leather. They're nice though.

first pair. i hope they hold up
I got a pair for that but ccs had a Xmas sale so I got a second pair way cheap. On ice for now. These are great but after wear they look horrible...the jade turns black from creases and it's very thin leather. They're nice though.
hopefully ur spreading lies lol. really like them, hope they hold up
#1 or #2? :smile:
lol i just got that, i thought u were asking if it was my first pair . was on my way out for dinner with the gf, excuse the location of pic lol.

Last edited:

That's why i haven't Unds my pair, wish i would've known before i purchased them.

Back
Top Bottom