2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So pissed I missed that cncpts disco for the giraffes .. Size 12 will be had in time

Actually don't mind how they look with the red laces

Pics like that that make me regret my decision to not purchase on premier last restock lol All about the lace job and camera angle. Best believe when they hit my local I'll be on top of em though.

P.S.: Gonna be extra pissed though if these carmines don't pull through for me they're really the main reason I passed on that last restock. Now 21 mins. after 7 still "waiting for my turn" lol :lol:

Last edited:
Should've grabbed the stars from SPoT or Mainland, struck out hard on the Carmines today. Should've known :smh:

Hopefully they start popping up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should've grabbed the stars from SPoT or Mainland, struck out hard on the Carmines today. Should've known :smh:

Yeah man I'm with you on striking out but the hype for the shoe was turning me off from copping too so it wasn't as bad but they will pop up. I ended up getting my white infrareds from the NDC restock this week so it's always possible. Hope we can both cop them soon tho

^ atleast yall save your money

them carmines are terrible, simple because WAYY to many people are gonna have them

no originality in the 6's

blessing in disguise, yo !

Damn sorry to hear that fam. It finally put them in my cart and when I went to checkout it crashed on me. But I still have a order number in order history and email comfirmation so I guess it went through? If the same happened to you I suggest you check those and make sure. Either way I'm glad this release is over and is one of the only JB releases I'm interested in till closer to end of summer.

whelp got cart jacked on NDC and FNL wouldn't take my 3 diff cards so i guess this means ill be buying those Tauntauns Ive had my eyes on for the past month.

^ atleast yall save your money

them carmines are terrible, simple because WAYY to many people are gonna have them

no originality in the 6's

blessing in disguise, yo !

I'm trying to get at least one pair of each number from 3-14 and this is the only 6 CW I like other than black infrared (sport blue kinda growing on me too). So I had to go for these.

Yeah man I'm with you on striking out but the hype for the shoe was turning me off from copping too so it wasn't as bad but they will pop up. I ended up getting my white infrareds from the NDC restock this week so it's always possible. Hope we can both cop them soon tho

Yea we all know NDC is good for those big restocks I wouldn't be surprised to see em pop up again. Oh and if yall are out in the mall today it wouldn't hurt to check yalls footlockers or champs or whatever I've had luck with doing just that after failing on NDC on some JB releases last year.

Last edited:
Damn sorry to hear that fam. It finally put them in my cart and when I went to checkout it crashed on me. But I still have a order number in order history and email comfirmation so I guess it went through? If the same happened to you I suggest you check those and make sure. Either way I'm glad this release is over and is one of the only JB releases I'm interested in till closer to end of summer.

Never got that far, sucks but I'm not bitter. I'll wait it out, they'll become like the white infrared. Enough about that brand tho.

Nike SB celebrates our nation’s independence this year in the form of the Nike SB Stars & Stripes Dunk High Premium. The shoe features a black upper, gum bottom, and blue field with white stars around the ankle collar on the back panel of the shoe and finished off with a stars & stripes insole. This limited offering is available now in-store or by phone for 119.95.

HOT ROD

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | CLOSED
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

Stars just came in from Premier's restock on Thursday. These are super dope in person. I'd say if you're on the fence with these, pull the trigger. You will not be disappointed.

Is there a way to find out what UPS location has received my shoes? Tracking says they arrived at a UPS in my city at 4:29 this morning but wont be delivered until tuesday

They're not going to release it to you. UPS is pretty strict about that, even if you go in and hit it with hold at location it'll be tuesday before they let you get it.

Back
Top Bottom