2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just hate that the pair is mixed... If it was a pair of the red or a pair of blue, but one of each is dumb to me... I'll try and help out the thread but I don't want them by any means...
Same. I really like the black pair, love that the paint scratches off........ but kinda hate how they're mismatched. Will be a game day decision, but I think I'll probably pass just because they don't match :smh:

If you get both white and black and are careful removing the top layer on one white and one black they would match.

THIS

I Think The Minor Leftover White On One Pair And Black On Another After Making Matching Sets Will Be A Dope Look :pimp:

Kinnda Depends How Easy/Hard Removing That Outer Color Is Gonna Be Tho :nerd:

is that true they are gonna like scrape off and the colors change or somethingg?

Last edited:
I remember reading that these were done using acetone and a paint brush

I can't imagine the paint removal on the lance mountains being any different

So now that the 4th of july/captain america/memorial day dunks have started to drop. What's next on everyones Dunk lists after those? 

Next Aj x sb for sure, need like 3 pairs of each, one to skate (well e-board now) and **** up, one to wear, and one for later.

Hopefully the quartersnacks are nice, like the rip stop idea

Same with blacksheep, I like the concept hopefully the shoe looks good

And if that one list that was floating is correct (hacky sacks were on the list before any photos emerged) then skunk lows will be mine.

I just hate that the pair is mixed... If it was a pair of the red or a pair of blue, but one of each is dumb to me... I'll try and help out the thread but I don't want them by any means...

Word. That's exactly how I'm feelin' about that pair.

If you get both white and black and are careful removing the top layer on one white and one black they would match.

For the concept of the shoe I wouldn't remove all of the top layer.. Then you just simply end up with a Jordan 1 that I passed on anyways..

I remember reading that these were done using acetone and a paint brush

I can't imagine the paint removal on the lance mountains being any different

Nail polish remover works pretty easily, without damaging the copper layer. All I used was basic nail polish remover and q-tips

And if that one list that was floating is correct (hacky sacks were on the list before any photos emerged) then skunk lows will be mine.
Whether the list is correct or not, the skunk lows have been said to be scrapped totally just like Cobra Commander's..

Sorry man, but I never understood what the point of these were. Seems like it's just another accessory like wearable shoe trees for people who plan to wear a shoe a few times and then resell.

I know someone ordered YOTH's on here who is Canadian and he had to pay a little over $20 in duties. If you contact them either shortly before or after you place your order you can tell them to mark the shoes as a gift. They will mark each pair of shoes as a $30 gift so you should be ok. You have to ask to have this done though. I'm thinking of ordering three pairs so I wanted to inquire before ordering. It isn't like kicks-crew and some other sites where they automatically will do this for you.
That's what the seller ik Poland did for my SOMPs :pimp:

Regarding custom fees; I've order many shoes many times from overseas and never got hit with customs fees

Still no shipping confirmation from mainland.... whoever said the guy who works the shipping there would take "days" to get the orders out wasn't lying haha.

Jpack highs back part is killing me. Memorial days and aj 1s for me. I have a feeling that even when the paint comes off, it still won't look like a clean aj1 .. imagine the damage that paint will do to denim. Btw those burgers thoo. :smokin might haveta pay bay prices for them joints.

Don't like the mismatched pairs either. The one thing I'll say regarding the color chipping thing is that it's nice to see a feature of a shoe put in with the intent of unlocking it when you actually wear the shoe. ...Of course, people will figure out a way to get the look while keeping DS, but I feel the underlying idea and intent.

Worst. Train. Ever.

The day someone puts that on a SB....I quit.

This product exists almost entirely so kids can lie about how much a shoe has been worn when they try to sell it.

I feel like if I owned a skateshop with an SB account I'd sell lance mountains in a "customized" pack for $250 that comes with a bottle of nail polish remover and a sheet of griptape to sand the shoes to get down to the black or white paint lol 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom