2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got a pair of SOMPs off eBay from a guy in Poland will I get hit with custom fees? This is probably my 2nd time buying shoes overseas

I Know I'm Beating A Dead Horse Here But Nike Really Dropped The Ball Not Making That Ankle Piece Black On The JPack High's.... Woulda Definitely Swooped A Pair To Beat Into The Ground And Keep Me From Rocking My True "Royals" :smh:

That Blue Just Throws Off The Entire Shoes Color Blocking For Me |I

Last edited:
For holy holy grails that I need to get in my life.

It would have to be.

^found these digging through SB

Loved the films, grew up with them, the shoe is just :smokin alas that size 8 eludes me.

Last edited:
probably not, but unless you're paying through the nose for shipping, it's going to take a looooong time to get to you.

It would have to be.

Loved the films, grew up with them, the shoe is just :smokin alas that size 8 eludes me.

I know I've raised this several times, but it's debatable whether an authentic size 8 even exists.

That guy charged like $50 shipping right?  i thought the 169.99 price tag was too good.
Its $30 but that was the best price I could find them at and I just wanted to buy them already. I feel so dumb for not being able to go to NTNY and getting a pair or retail :smh: now I gotta find the CNY in a size 13. Sigh.

probably not, but unless you're paying through the nose for shipping, it's going to take a looooong time to get to you.
It can come anytime between next week up to the 27th of this month. But I'm happy I finally grabbed a pair

MY Money is ready [emoji]10069[/emoji][emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10069[/emoji]

I just hate that the pair is mixed... If it was a pair of the red or a pair of blue, but one of each is dumb to me... I'll try and help out the thread but I don't want them by any means...

Saw these on SB, never knew they glowed like that under UV light very :smokin

Green and orange stars, space tigers.

I don't know why I thought these were garbage when they dropped. Now I want them. I want them bery bad. Repped dude.

I just hate that the pair is mixed... If it was a pair of the red or a pair of blue, but one of each is dumb to me... I'll try and help out the thread but I don't want them by any means...
I feel the same way! I wish they would just match. Blue and red just don't look good to me. 

I'm with ya. Makes it an easy pass.

I know someone ordered YOTH's on here who is Canadian and he had to pay a little over $20 in duties. If you contact them either shortly before or after you place your order you can tell them to mark the shoes as a gift. They will mark each pair of shoes as a $30 gift so you should be ok. You have to ask to have this done though. I'm thinking of ordering three pairs so I wanted to inquire before ordering. It isn't like kicks-crew and some other sites where they automatically will do this for you.
Repped for the info, thanks bro :smokin

It would have to be.

That's a very good drawing.
Did you do that?

If you get both white and black and are careful removing the top layer on one white and one black they would match.

Back
Top Bottom