2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Two things I can not stand, when people post pictures of their order confirmations and that cheesy pose when people take pictures of shoes in their hand.......I'm just kinda like, "why?"
it's going to get to a point where they take a picture with the cheesy pose and order confirmation in their hand 
laugh.gif

are they?

It's the same arguments that popped up when people went from wearing baggy jeans to slim fit. There's a crowd that like 'em so you know let them do their own thing.

I'm in the BARELY finding it acceptable to wear sweats outside of the house, and that's only after years of my GF telling me in the winter how much she just wants to bum no matter where we're going. So I finally got with that program this past winter.

All the fashion dos and don'ts remind me of a song that was popular with my friends about 12 years ago.

No hate, just intrigued why you need more then doubles of anything triples at a push
I got really lucky cause i was determined to get a whole lot of them. I paid retail for most and $20~40+ fee as i paid people to camp lol. And got lucky i guess.

I hooked up two girls that couldnt get there pairs that night =)

nobody going to appreciate you having 15 pairs of tiffs, so yeah mines well talk sht.

But dude, he's got like 105K in chips/cash in his avatar. HE BALLIN ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL. You wouldn't understand until you have a pair of Tiffs customized with the finest kangaroo leather/croc skin

But dude, he's got like 105K in chips/cash in his avatar. HE BALLIN ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL. You wouldn't understand until you have a pair of Tiffs customized with the finest kangaroo leather/croc skin
That was a lucky night. Not ballin.. Just livin..putting food on the plate...Eating..thats all

I got really lucky cause i was determined to get a whole lot of them. I paid retail for most and $20~40+ fee as i paid people to camp lol. And got lucky i guess.
I hooked up two girls that couldnt get there pairs that night =)

You must really like them, if your happy, you wear them and enjoy them, that's what the games about, try leave a pair or two for the little guys though, if this was yeezys all at retail I would be salty ha ha ha

I ******* hate these kinda pics---when did it become popular to take pics in a shoe HOLDING ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES???

This fad and joggers w/ kicks in pics. I'm like SO over it.

Pretty good POV from a female. I'm convinced a lot of guys are in this to 'stunt' for other guys because most women don't care about sneakers, as long as they're clean. I think on foot pics are dope and add to the community but sometimes dudes act worse than females. I go into the 'celebrities rockin heat' thread and I'm amazed at the amount of guys that argue about fashion it's pretty comical.

Lmao at #NTdenim. I love it. My son calls my jeans dad jeans. I don't care, as long as my feet are fresh to death. I'm not trying to keep up with the joneses. Just care about the footwear.

mrteebonilla mrteebonilla I never got my hands on a pair of the red lobsters, but the swoosh looks right which was something I felt the fakes always got wrong, it's got a kind of HARD shell like look to it where as the rest of the shoe is a really nice nubuck. Try to get pictures of the production tags.

Back
Top Bottom