2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol @ the Hacky Sack highs selling out so fast.  Those things are brutal to me.

Last edited:

lol @ the Hacky Sack highs selling out so fast.  Those things are brutal to me.
Are you going to go check them out at compound? They are releasing them today as well. I picked up a pair from SpoT just in case I do like them once I see them

Copped Hacky Highs off CCS. They ran out of 10.5 while I was checking out but I got through for a size 10. Smh I hope they don't feel too tight. I'm a true size 10 but I always half up in highs. If anybody already has a pair, can you tell me if .5 sizing up is suggested.

Last edited:
Damn my pockets hurt. Lows last week, End Burger Yesterday and Hacky Sack High today.

My wife is gon' kill me once I take home these.

Damn my pockets hurt. Lows last week, End Burger Yesterday and Hacky Sack High today.

I feel the same...Barber Shop's, Bao's, 510's, One shot's, a pair of Adidas, and now these in the last two weeks. She is beginning to look at me like she is going to rip my head off...

I feel ya. Just copped the concord lows on accident. Left an extension I had been working on running and boom! Got an email this morning from eastbay. Accidentally sent it to my brother's place (not sure how that happened), so at least I'll be able to hide it for a bit, haha.

But not I've got to clear out some of the ones I have.

Are you going to go check them out at compound? They are releasing them today as well. I picked up a pair from SpoT just in case I do like them once I see them
Nah man.  I know there's some shoes that have changed my mind once I saw them live but I know that these are not going to be that kind of shoes.  Just not my style.  
I hear ya...but I like to wear shoes that are different sometimes...lol
Me too.  But like I said those are just...  Gross.

Now that I got my concord lows. Back to sb's. The things I seen at my little mall completely threw me off jordans

Congratulations on the END Burgers. I really wanted to get those but END's website was complete doo doo yesterday. I'm hoping for a wider release.

Back to SBs now... :tongue:

Kind of off topic, but anyone else wonder why the YOTH have Dunk High Pro on the stitching when it was a premium?

premiums dont necessarily say it if im not mistaken, just did a quick check and everyone i have has dunk hugh pro that.

Back
Top Bottom