2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a good point.

Whether the tech itself was sold or just de-constructed and replicated, it's certainly only a small step from unauthorized productions of single, high-priced items, and unauthorized runs of highly-sought after GR shoes, while procuring materials dependently (or using scraps) from the same vendors used for authorized runs.

Tonight, to dinner with the fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need an opinion or 2. I can't decide between SOMP for $205 or YOTH for $195 (size 12/13). Part of me wants to wait and be patient and cop from someone in a bind willing to let go around $150, but with all the talk about these I don't know if I can wait.

Remember somebody asking not too long ago about venoms. Not a FSR but a few sizes at 79.99 free shipping.

http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-hi-black-white.html

Since I've started collecting SBs I've honestly never seen the venoms go on super discounts like other GRs not sure if I'm the only one who's noticed that or not.

Didn't go thru all the size but they have some good sizes of this model. Thanks for the link

Remember somebody asking not too long ago about venoms. Not a FSR but a few sizes at 79.99 free shipping.

http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-hi-black-white.html

Since I've started collecting SBs I've honestly never seen the venoms go on super discounts like other GRs not sure if I'm the only one who's noticed that or not.

They never go on deep discount because it's a replenishing item so shops don't tend to order a ton of them. They can get them when they want so it's not like they're taking up a ton of space in the stock room. You'll occasionally see them at local shop tent sales when they tweak something on the shoe, but not too often. About the best price you're going to get on it is 65 or so.

trying to find some baos for close to retail as possible since i decided i didnt want a pair at the time, regardless didnt have anywhere to get a pair. if anyone sees a pair in a 10 please let me know!! 

trying to find some baos for close to retail as possible since i decided i didnt want a pair at the time, regardless didnt have anywhere to get a pair. if anyone sees a pair in a 10 please let me know!! 
I sent ya another pm

Need an opinion or 2. I can't decide between SOMP for $205 or YOTH for $195 (size 12/13). Part of me wants to wait and be patient and cop from someone in a bind willing to let go around $150, but with all the talk about these I don't know if I can wait.

Two very different shoes, both have great materials, but it'll come down to what you'll wear the most IMO.

I need both of those in size 13. Both of those are good choices. 

dammit i almost bought those just because... must resist... what are they anyways? lol.

..and what's the concern with shipping confirmations? i haven't encountered nike ever canceling any of my orders.

Jordan brand crossovers look in any of the jb threads the day of or after release 50 pages of my order hasn't shipped yet should I call should I cancel and cop off eBay or I bought seven pairs am I going to get my order canceled
if anyone finds a 9 somewhere let me know, i missed out the last time a link was posted :frown:

I need a 12 for 200 or less preferably less (raging bulls)

Last edited:
They never go on deep discount because it's a replenishing item so shops don't tend to order a ton of them. They can get them when they want so it's not like they're taking up a ton of space in the stock room. You'll occasionally see them at local shop tent sales when they tweak something on the shoe, but not too often. About the best price you're going to get on it is 65 or so.
Hmmm never thought about that. It does make sense though. They have released em with each new box era.

@darthpolak  I'd go for the one that's harder to come by right now as the deal you're seeing on it now could last shorter than the deal you see on the other shoe.

So ask yourself are you seeing more size 12/13 SOMPs at that deal price or More 12/13 YOTHs at that deal price. Then go from there.

Last edited:
Saw the 510s and Baos in person today for the first time. I pretty much avoid buying anything camo, but I might just have to cop to 510s somewhere down the line. The orange laces really make the shoes pop. The Baos looked better than I thought they would. The shop was charging $175 (or was it $180?) for them, though.
mean.gif

Not dunks, but I got these SB Blazers the other day. I had been wanting these for a while, so I finally pulled the trigger on them last week. I rocked them today and got a lot of compliments. I'm really surprised no one liked these when they first came out. I'll probably switch to white laces next time I wear them.

Not into SBs really, but I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I've been after these for a while...hard to find 'em in decent condition + reasonably priced in my size 13...but found a guy in the B/S forum who was willing to deal...sold my Diamond Highs to finance these:

Just in time for Star Wars Day!
tongue.gif

Saw the 510s and Baos in person today for the first time. I pretty much avoid buying anything camo, but I might just have to cop to 510s somewhere down the line. The orange laces really make the shoes pop. The Baos looked better than I thought they would. The shop was charging $175 (or was it $180?) for them, though.
mean.gif

Not dunks, but I got these SB Blazers the other day. I had been wanting these for a while, so I finally pulled the trigger on them last week. I rocked them today and got a lot of compliments. I'm really surprised no one liked these when they first came out. I'll probably switch to white laces next time I wear them.
nice wear right there. An underrated blazer

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 Nice pick up that still remains the most expensive single pair I've ever bought (paid 320 for them a few years ago) Love them but I don't think I give them the wears they deserve.

@rapcoz2134 Nice pick up that still remains the most expensive single pair I've ever bought (paid 320 for them a few years ago) Love them but I don't think I give them the wears they deserve.
Got my pair for $280, but I sold the Diamonds for $325 (paid retail for them from NDC), so I'm not even mad at the price.

Yeah I've got a few that cost way more than these, but I don't consider their market value to be what I paid since I traded pairs I picked up for retail (diamond lows I'm looking at you)

Back
Top Bottom