2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So did you whine about the Doom collab?

Because you're trolling at the moment, which you should be too old to do.
Really :wow:

I didn't know that :smh:

Trolling? Just stating that Black Sheep was not a good rap group. Sorry to offend your taste of music. As far as Doom goes? He dates back to The Gas Face single, KMD and his own underground work. The guy is dope and rightfully deserves the recognition. Black Sheep. Hell no.

Since Blacksheep is in NC, & their last collab was NC related, what about a Little Brother or 9th Wonder Dunk? How would you fellas feel about that?

That 1st album :smokin , those Chitlin Circuit Mixtapes :smokin , that 2nd Album :smh:

Last edited:
Since Blacksheep is in NC, & their last collab was NC related, what about a Little Brother or 9th Wonder Dunk? How would you fellas feel about that?

That 1st album :smokin , those Chitlin Circuit Mixtapes :smokin , that 2nd Album :smh:

:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

That 1st album
smokin.gif
, those Chitlin Circuit Mixtapes
smokin.gif
, that 2nd Album
mean.gif
you didn't like the minstrel show?

That 1st album
smokin.gif
, those Chitlin Circuit Mixtapes
smokin.gif
, that 2nd Album
mean.gif
Have been to so many Little Brother, 9th Wonder, Foreign Exchange shows that it isn't even funny.

Would be all over that.

And would be MUCH better than a Petey Pablo dunk. 
roll.gif

This would be dope...I listened to Connected like every day for 2 semesters straight in college. Still one of my favorite albums ever.

Last edited:
close up of the brushed suede. I like the blue outsole on these more than the gamma orange outsole.

close up of the brushed suede. I like the blue outsole on these more than the gamma orange outsole.
Im seriously loving mine more as the day passes. 

Im a sucker for suede though.

If I get a drop of blood on them though at work...somebodys going to hear about it, haha. Im all like 
Gun-fight-now-dance.gif

Last edited:
Since Blacksheep is in NC, & their last collab was NC related, what about a Little Brother or 9th Wonder Dunk?
THIS was exactly what I was thinking. I figure the De La and Doom picture was a poor attempt to say it'll be hip hop related. They need to just drop the pictures already because putting their collab alongside those 2 classics is a bad move if it isn't up to par.  

Last edited:
it was a letdown IMO...you could tell their was pressure from Atlantic to put out more radio friendly tracks.
it was definitely different than the listening, but i feel like the main thing about it that i liked was the overarching criticism of hip hop itself.

i think has some of the most hilarious send ups of hip hop culture that i have ever heard in an album.

pretty much makes fun of everybody - in the songs and in the laugh-out-loud skits.

Last edited:
Is the hackey sack material just printed or is it actually woven/knit like a hackey sack would be? If just printed easy pass for me...

Im seriously loving mine more as the day passes. 

Im a sucker for suede though.

If I get a drop of blood on them though at work...somebodys going to hear about it, haha. Im all like 
Gun-fight-now-dance.gif

i hope no one gets blood on any of their shoes. that's horrible. what's worse oil or blood?

Back
Top Bottom