2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
 at you guys in here talking about "disappointed"...do the de la's look anything like they really do in this pic?

If you know how contrast/brightness/intensity manipulation works, that is NOT a clear representation of what the final shoe will look like.  This isn't CSI fam

You got me dying here!!!!

You know what they say when you ASSUME....

How do you figure? They are not in my opinion a pivotable rap group. 1 to 2 good songs and a disappearing act for over 20 years? They get the gas face!

but Doom is what?

First, how old are you? Because if you're not even old enough...I'm not discussing rap with you.

If you weren't around in 91/92, to hear Flavor Of The Month or The Choice Is Yours. I'm not discussing rap with you.

because it sounds like you're having a VH-1 discussion, which called Biz Markie a one hit wonder.

Outsiders tend to marginalize the past.

Last edited:
If it's a Black Sheep A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing collab that's wack. They had on semi decent album and can't be pushed further than a one hit wonder rap group. Dres is currently pushing an album online due to the fact no one wants to sign him. Lame choice of a rap group to make a sneaker collab of you ask me.
While its a classic song, you're on point here, very forgettable album IMO.
yeah, i guess i just like the album more than most. it isn't about "the choice is yours" for me - i usually skip that song. strobelite honey, similak child, flavor of the month, h*** we knows are just great songs imo. but i admit it is mostly nostalgia from listening to that album nonstop when i was in junior high.

you guys are right tho - they are not relevant AT ALL right now so a collab with them would not make sense. the only reason it crossed my mind is because they share a name with the skate shop.

what i am thinking based on the most recent instagram photo:

A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing is a classic .... and nobody care about what is relevant right now, especially in HH...

Last edited:

yeah, i guess i just like the album more than most. it isn't about "the choice is yours" for me - i usually skip that song. strobelite honey, similak child, flavor of the month, h*** we knows are just great songs imo. but i admit it is mostly nostalgia from listening to that album nonstop when i was in junior high.

you guys are right tho - they are not relevant AT ALL right now so a collab with them would not make sense. the only reason it crossed my mind is because they share a name with the skate shop.

what i am thinking based on the most recent instagram photo:
but it is worth the drive to black sheep tho? if you arent in the area 

but Doom is what?

First, how old are you? Because if you're not even old enough...I'm not discussing rap with you.

If you weren't around in 91/92, to hear Flavor Of The Month or The Choice Is Yours. I'm not discussing rap with you.

because it sounds like you're having a VH-1 discussion, which called Biz Markie a one hit wonder.

Outsiders tend to marginalize the past.

37. I was playing Public Enemy at age 10 on vinyl. I know my hip hop. Black Sheep had two single and two albums in 3 yrs. if it weren't for MTV and Stroblite Honey and Choice is yours we might of never even heard of these guys regardless of their Native Tongue affiliation. That's the truth. They aren't that good. Dres' solo work is pretty much straight garbage. I felt bad for the guy when we was begging the crowd at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival in 2007 to go to his site and buy his solo album.

Nice I rock the hell outta my Tiffs; the more worn the better they look

They've held up extremely well too; I've probably worn mine like 20+ times and the toe box is still extremely clean

Yeah, I plan to rock these a lot. I have another pair to keep on ice.

Shoot, a Cold Crush Brother collab would make more sense to me. They made more of an impact to hip hop and the culture than Black every dreamed.

Thanks man. I have had terrible luck with shipping and online orders in general lately, wtf is going on...

Hope everyone is able to get their Baos.

Trying my man.

After my Size? order debacle and my local not ordering them, it's not looking to good for me.

Where are all the dudes saying these will be an easy cop lol

37. I was playing Public Enemy at age 10 on vinyl. I know my hip hop. Black Sheep had two single and two albums in 3 yrs. if it weren't for MTV and Stroblite Honey and Choice is yours we might of never even heard of these guys regardless of their Native Tongue affiliation. That's the truth. They aren't that good. Dres' solo work is pretty much straight garbage. I felt bad for the guy when we was begging the crowd at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival in 2007 to go to his site and buy his solo album.

If it weren't for MTV....

and now MTV, much less MTV in 92 determined what was hot?

Not Rap City or Yo? But MTV?

Go back to lurking b

No you don't

I want to see some QS/HS lows too haha. Hell...what was the last low that fit in that category? Its definitely been the year of the highs (YOTH)!

A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing is a classic .... and nobody care about what is relevant right now, especially in HH...
i agree that it is a classic 100%.

don't feel like it belongs in the best of that era (my opinion) - low end, illmatic, ready to die, 36 chambers.

but in that second tier, just to list a few, i'm sure i am missing some - midnight marauders, 3 feet high, buhloone, lifestylez, enta da stage, step in the arena, daily operation, one for all, reasonable doubt, bizarre ride, chronic, doggystyle, '93 til - i think it fits right in.

Back
Top Bottom