2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

While its a classic song, you're on point here, very forgettable album IMO.

Pretty sure the dudes of Black Sheep will do anything for publicity since they ain't done nothing in forever. Two albums in a three span and they went poof. Hardly anything to be making a shoe collaboration with. Poor choice of a rap group and if that cleaned up picture is it, what a complete waste of time. The frigging box is more impressive. Can I get two boxes in a 14 to wrap around my feet with duct tape?

NYC 3rd st. DQM had only a couple of size runs. 8-9.5 is going w/ the quickness
but feels good to cop! 

shouts out to this thread for being helpful AF.
DAMN. I live in the city but am in Westchester county for the weekend... i would've been there with the swiftness otherwise. Hopefully blades or supreme soon then... 

laugh.gif
 at you guys in here talking about "disappointed"...do the de la's look anything like they really do in this pic?

If you know how contrast/brightness/intensity manipulation works, that is NOT a clear representation of what the final shoe will look like.  This isn't CSI fam

Last edited:

DAMN. I live in the city but am in Westchester county for the weekend... i would've been there with the swiftness otherwise. Hopefully blades or supreme soon then... 
Blades said that they will post on their twitter page when they receive them and will have a formal release date, they will not start selling once they receive shipment 

i think the disappointment post was towards the pair in the back

i'm guessing the rumored Blacksheep collab

Blades said that they will post on their twitter page when they receive them and will have a formal release date, they will not start selling once they receive shipment 
good to know! repped for the info. I've been trying to keep an eye on Niketown too.. they had big stock SOMPs and 510's from what i've been told

also, extrabutterNY is likely getting them this weekend. keep on the lookout.

laugh.gif
 at you guys in here talking about "disappointed"...do the de la's look anything like they really do in this pic?

If you know how contrast/brightness/intensity manipulation works, that is NOT a clear representation of what the final shoe will look like.  This isn't CSI fam
laugh.gif
 bruh I was just trying to see what the shoes were in the back. Hopefully some clearer pics show up soon.

If it's a Black Sheep A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing collab that's wack. They had on semi decent album and can't be pushed further than a one hit wonder rap group. Dres is currently pushing an album online due to the fact no one wants to sign him. Lame choice of a rap group to make a sneaker collab of you ask me.

This is ********

and I'm knowledgeable and have been around long enough know enough about rap to actually remember Doom in KMD.

Doom's biggest hit would be Peachfuzz, because he had none beyond the underground, mainly Operation Doomsday and Viktor Vaughn. Yet he has a sneaker and a Clark

Last edited:
Quoting public enemy now? As Charlie Day would say, "S in you in the A's. Don't wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Back
Top Bottom