2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good day to get a car wash : )

It's riffing off of his restaurant, the polar blue represents the sign outside of the building, its almost a perfect match for the neon lit up, the grey suede looks like the buns he serves with the insoles matching the look of the pork belly chairman Bao bun's filling. The grey could be a bit more natural looking though, then it'd really match the buns.
Ah I see, I didn't realize the blue sole repped the actual building.  Was trying to figure out how it related to food...  I def agree with the suede being a lighter shade though.  Still a dope looking shoe, thanks for the explanation

Ah I see, I didn't realize the blue sole repped the actual building.  Was trying to figure out how it related to food...  I def agree with the suede being a lighter shade though.  Still a dope looking shoe, thanks for the explanation
the suede looks like oatmeal.. oatmeal is food.. so there's that.

I can't believe SH2s are almost sold out at box price on ndc :x

Did some celeb wear em and hype em up?

Yeah, I'm not gonna even try to figure that one out. People treat NDC like an online forum: extra thirstiness, no searching to help themselves.

Wore the linens today. In the office so the pics are coming out kind of bad cause of the lighting right now

I still need to cop these but they're gone off NDC :lol:

I don't remember them dropping under $100

*edit*

found em on the bay $69 free ship :smokin

Last edited:
Man if those were SOMP material I would buy 5 of them lol.

Still might buy the ion pinks this month.

I'm going to be beyond upset if they end up doing all that for the blacksheep box and the shoe ends up looking like a Duracell or Energizer D Cell.

I still need to cop these but they're gone off NDC :lol:

I don't remember them dropping under $100

*edit*

found em on the bay $69 free ship :smokin

I paid under 60 today from Hanon, shipping is pretty high from them so it's best to roll it into another order OR have a lot of saved up credit.

I'm going to be beyond upset if they end up doing all that for the blacksheep box and the shoe ends up looking like a Duracell or Energizer D Cell.
Yeah or a cassette tape or something. I'm hoping they came up with something good, but I could just as easily see it being too much or over the top, gaudy etc.

Back
Top Bottom